Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson Gem Saga is up on the store, kept meaning to buy the PSP version but never got round to it so this will do nicely.

Comment

Osmos for Iphone
      http://www.hemispheregames.com A little hands-on sneak-peak of Osmos on the iPhone

Comment

Looks like they've done a fantastic job! I don't think I'll be double dipping having got the iPad version already but it certainly looks up to scratch on the iPhone/touch

Comment

EpicWinApp has been submitted to Apple, so it's only a matter of time hopefully!

Comment

Cool. I can't wait to start earning XP for completing boring tasks .

Comment

Apparently FreeAppADay are doing a '$6.99 app' for free tomorrow (Saturday), I hope it's something good...

Comment

Civilization Revolution is the current app on that site - I'd say that's pretty good

Comment

Road Avenger is coming to the iPhone next month, F*CK YEAH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phar View Post
                    Road Avenger is coming to the iPhone next month, F*CK YEAH!!!!
                    YES!

I remember hearing rumour of that when Cobra Command came out. Excellent news I can't wait, I loved this on the Mega CD!

Comment

John Carmack at quakecon has just announced RAGE for iphone, showed demo looked impressive.

Comment

Check out 'The Incident' it's great fun!

Julian 'Jazza' Rignall awards it 91%

Comment

Decided to give Plants vs Zombies a whirl last night. Damn, where has this been all my life? Worth the price of entry, without a doubt!

Comment

All id software games are on sale at the moment.

Doom Resurrection is deffinitley worth downloading for just over a quid.

Its basicaly the equivilant of Dead Space Extraction in how it takes a popular shooter and takes a different spin on it by turning it into a rail shooter.

The controls are great, particuarly the way it uses the dodge/cover function. Certainly one of the better action games on the iphone/ipod.

Comment

Been playing Helsings fire, awesome little game that one

Comment

Flick Kick Football

Am loving this. If you've tried Paper Toss, this is essentially the same, but in a football context, more modes, nice graphics and pretty damn addictive. Got it at 59p and they're saying they will update with retina display support!

Comment

Working...
                                X