Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodonpachi Resurrection is out on Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK
      Dodonpachi Resurrection is out on Thursday!
      /o/

\o\

/o/

\o\

Comment

I did a little bit of sex wee when i read that.

Comment

I wonder what the other Cave title coming is...

Comment

Monster Dash is only 59p and about 10x the game canabalt is...heartily reccomending this one.
            Last edited by Jebus; 23-08-2010, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
              I wonder what the other Cave title coming is...
              I read somewhere the other day it is Mushi but that's not official yet.

Comment

From memory there was a not-very-hidden Larsa graphic in iPhone size on the Cave World site, so I think Futari's a pretty safe bet. Anyway, will be grabbing DDP on release day, can't wait

Comment

These releases are really spoiling us humans, I really need to get an ipad for these.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    Monster Rush is only 59p and about 10x the game canabalt is...heartily reccomending this one.
                    I presume you mean Monster Dash.

Comment

I do indeed, sorry. That's what you get for posting tired!

Two letters though, that's not bad!

Comment

Piyo Blocks is very much the fun. Typical block shifting game but very 8bit quirky.

Apparently there's a sequel as well now.

Comment

I might be a bit too late, but epicwin app is out...I wouldn't reccomend you buy it. There's no "game" to speak of and it's broken in that you can cheat it easily.

Nearly ?2 for a quirky organiser? Nah. I have the buyers remorse!

Comment

Epic Win was only ever meant to be a quirky To-Do list. Sure you can 'win' easily by setting imaginary tasks and completing them yourself, but that's not the point. It's a To-Do list with a bit of humour built in, which is better than a dry boring To-Do list.

Comment

Oh I get that, but personally I don't feel it was marketed that way at all!

For me (personal opinion again here) a to-do list is functional and having other things built into it will just end up with you procrastinating.

Comment

Really? At the risk of sounding like a big head, I thought it was marketed fine and was exactly what I was expecting. I use Todo on my iPhone and this is a great alternative.

Comment

Working...
                                X