Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll be able to switch off the spell checker when iOS 4.1 comes out today.

Anyone else tried Star*Burst? It's an upside down version of Klax from the guy that created, er, Klax. I was a big fan of Klax so think this is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      You'll be able to switch off the spell checker when iOS 4.1 comes out today.
      I'll wait with that because my phone 4.0OS is jailbroken. Not for illegal items but for stuff the iPhone should have as standard anyway such as a real TV out instead of just the iPod section.

Comment

Spell Check?, do you mean Auto Correction as you can turn that off under Settings>General>Keyboard on OS4.0

Comment

If you don't want something to auto-correct then add in an extra letter at the end then delete it.

For example, if you want to stop HELL from correcting into HE'LL then write HELLL then delete the last L.

Comment

I know that's possible but it's still a right pain in the arse plus I don't really look at what's being typed as I expect it to be what I (thought I) entered. I still love my iPhone though. A fantastic bit of kit. Just a shame Apple's software is lacking in quite a few areas. Don't get me started on the Windows version of iTunes, YUCK! Never use it except for updates.

Anyway, keeping on topic. Has anyone tried the new Bruce Lee 3D fighter? I got the trial the other day. Seems pretty decent control wise for an iPhone. Looks nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Phar View Post
              Spell Check?, do you mean Auto Correction as you can turn that off under Settings>General>Keyboard on OS4.0
              ^ This. Turned mine off and life is far less annoying.

Comment

Dunno how ethical it is to pimp my own game in this thread, but it's free at the moment for a limited time only:

Zombie Flick:

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarbles View Post
                  Dunno how ethical it is to pimp my own game in this thread, but it's free at the moment for a limited time only:

Zombie Flick:

I just downloaded that after reading your post! I really like it, loads of fun - one of those easy to pick up and play games. I've only done the tutorial to start with, but I can see it getting quite intense and will need some skill to master!

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                    I just downloaded that after reading your post! I really like it, loads of fun - one of those easy to pick up and play games. I've only done the tutorial to start with, but I can see it getting quite intense and will need some skill to master!
                    Boom - trying to DL this at work but, as expected from the 3d ness I need a wifi connection.

Looks good though.

Comment

Monkey Island 2 is 59p at the moment.

Comment

Never owned or played monkey island 2.

Really looking forward to it on my hols. And zombie flick

Comment

Space station frontier currently free, got it yesterday and I'm enjoying it. Fairly non-standard tower defence game.

Comment

Been playing ISUD

Its basicaly a boss focused bullet hell style shmup, it plays really well and the scoring system is pretty good.

Recomended if you can stop playing Dondonpachi yet.

Comment

I had no you could get Shining Force and for the bargain price of £1.79!

Anyone got this already? Good conversion etc?

Comment

know its not new but just got into Star Dunk, its really quite compelling for such a simple game

also just started and quite like the brilliantly named 'Axe in Face', which is a 59p game with a bit more charm than the name implies. its sort of a cross between plants v zombies with a bit of line drawing thrown in for good measure, nice simple graphics and a bit of planning needing so seems ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X