This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Head!

I felt it was marketed more as a game than a "tool" to be honest.

Comment

DoDonPachi Resurrection is out on the New Zealand App Store, along with R-Type. Released at midnight here in the UK

Comment

In regards to Dodonpachi Resurrection, i've recently been doing iPhone 4 screen capture recordings with DisplayRecorder app (jailbroken). The end result is amazingly good.

I'll be doing some DDPR iPhone videos and whacking them on youtube for anybody considering a purchase. I'm buying the second it's available.

Comment

It'll be an must buy for me as well after the awesomeness of ESP2, also worth noting that when its first released it'll be at a special introductory price.

Comment

I shall be getting it regardless, but what's the 'hook' to DoDonPachi Resurrection? Ikaruga had the whole black/white chaining system, ESPgaluda II has the awakening/gold coin system, etc....

Comment

All amazing games Im sure, but the restrictive control method (of the Iphone) always makes me think twice about a purchase having been stung by impulse arcade-game purchases in the past.

Comment

Have you tried the ESPgaluda lite version? If you have and didn't like it then fair enough, but I personally find the controls surprisingly great. Don't write it off before you try it anyway

Comment

I'll second that. The iPhone version of Espgaluda II has wonderfully accurate controls that don't interfere with the game area.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                    In regards to Dodonpachi Resurrection, i've recently been doing iPhone 4 screen capture recordings with DisplayRecorder app (jailbroken). The end result is amazingly good.

I'll be doing some DDPR iPhone videos and whacking them on youtube for anybody considering a purchase. I'm buying the second it's available.
                    That'll be 12:00:01 am then

Comment

Marcus, seriously, you have to try ESP2, it controls like a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by Square View Post
                        Released at midnight here in the UK
                        Really? I never trust that things will get released on time like that. But hey, it's only 4 minutes away now... Here's hoping! Otherwise it will be a 6am purchase for me.
                        Last edited by Cobertizo; 25-08-2010, 22:54. Reason: I can count... It's the forum time that's incorrect - honest!

Comment

Wasnt out 10 minutes or so ago when I last looked. however while I am waiting I have just downloaded and been playing on Knights Rush. Its the new game from the people who made Knights OnRush.

Its a scrolling beat em up, basicaly the iphone equivilant of Castle Crashes. Have only played it a bit so far but it looks great and controls suprisingly well. I think its well worth checking out if you like Castle Crashes.

R-Type is suppose to come out today as well (seems to be a pretty good night for releases), though much like Dodonpachi it wasnt there last time I checked.

Edit: R-Type is up now and only £1.19, will proabaly get this too now.
                          Last edited by rmoxon; 25-08-2010, 23:26.

Comment

It's out! Release price of £2.99 until 29th.

EDIT: It's a whopping 326mb!!

Comment

And nobody can buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                                And nobody can buy it.
                                Definitely works now. Though takes a while to download and install...

Comment

Working...
                                X