Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover workflow automation with Fluix, and streamline your field-to-office operations. Even with complex business processes, you'll love Fluix for its simplicity

Anyone used this? Something I won't mind paying for if it's half decent.

EDIT: Just realised it's a load of separate components, so to get it all is about £10. Screw that.
    Last edited by Number45; 19-11-2009, 20:09.

Comment

Beneath A Steel Sky: Remastered is 59p today.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        Power Pros Touch ($3.99 -> $0.99)
        Last time I checked this wasn't on the UK store for some reason.

Originally posted by wonderboy View Post
        I remember reading a while back that it was 144. Not including apple's default apps on the home screen ? You can download technically loads more (unlimited ?) to iTunes, but can only sync that much. Are you manually select the ones you want to sync, when your ipod is connected, by ticking which ones..?

I think the 144 is the max no. of apps you can display on the homescreen (16x9 page limit). If you install above this new apps are installed but they cannot all be displayed so you have to search for the app you want by name on the search page.

To get around this you'd need to jailbreak and use something like Categories to organise your apps, or just install an add-on to allow 5 rows/columns to increase the number you see on your existing screens.

I use 5 column springboard, which allows 20 icons to be shown on each page rather than 16. Somehow I have also now got 12 pages of apps rather than the max 9 which means I could display upto 240 apps (currently about 200 not including hidden apps).

On Jailbroken phone you can also use Stacks (to add shortcuts to the dock) and Orbit (displays all pages of apps) to manage/navigate when finding your apps.
        Last edited by r3z; 21-11-2009, 09:45.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
          Beneath A Steel Sky: Remastered is 59p today.
          Purchased this almost because of the sale price! Hope it's good!

Is All Four-Alive or whatever it's called any good?

Anyone after a challenge should try that squareball platformer-ish game, hardcore difficult!

Comment

Cabby is a nice little thruster meets crazy taxi app. Priced right at 59p as well

Comment

I downloaded the demo of Critter Crunch (Because the PS3 version is so great) and I'm not enamoured by the control at all, it just didn't seem accurate enough to me when the going gets tough.

Maybe I should think of more measured games for the iPhone, but I assumed puzzlers would be the perfect fit. :/

Comment

"Remote Pad"

Free app that turns your Iphone into a WiFi mouse/keyboard on your PC/HTPC

Ab fab!

Comment

Anyone ever tried "GeoCaching"?

Seems really interesting!

Comment

Shhhhh! You're not meant to talk about it.

I've been doing it for a while. Great fun, especially if you combine it with a walk through some beautiful countryside.

Comment

Are there actually "items" inside the "caches" then? I'm near enough walking past one tomorrow anyway!

Comment

I just bought "Beneath A Steel Sky" for 59p!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                          Are there actually "items" inside the "caches" then? I'm near enough walking past one tomorrow anyway!
                          Have a look. It's quite exciting, in its own little secret way .

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                            All Konami apps are currently down to $0.99 in America so guess 59p here in the UK, can't check as no iTunes at work

Power Pros Touch ($3.99 -> $0.99)
                            Krazy Kart Racing ($2.99 -> $0.99)
                            Silent Scope ($2.99 -> $0.99)
                            Metal Gear Solid Touch ($5.99 -> $0.99)
                            Dance Dance Revolution S ($4.99 -> $0.99)
                            Silent Hill ($4.99 -> $0.99)

EDIT: scrub that, been told the sale hasn't reached the UK. Sorry.
                            The sale has now reached the UK for anyone interested.

Comment

It's not an official app but anyone able to access it via cydia/rock get Osu! If you like music rhythm games.

It's essentially Ouendan on the Ipod touch/Iphone! You download songs created by other users I've downloaded super mario bros theme, black eyed peas - I gotta feeling, daft punk - harder better faster stronger etc I love it! Oh how I've missed you Ouendan!

Comment

Please can someone recommend me an good app for converting .avi files to run on my iphone?

Please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X