This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Nijo

Much prefer that icon! I will update mine immediately!

The black does indeed look cool as it gives it a completely different outline to all the other apps I have.

Quality.
    Last edited by ItsThere; 04-12-2009, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo View Post
      Fixed.
      (Yes, it took that long for Apple to allow the change)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bomba...339236462?mt=8
      I really like the round icon, can't believe it took apple so long to approve though!

Comment

Ace Combat Xi for 2.99
        Song Summoner: the unsung heroes for 5.99

Comment

Don't think anyone has mentioned that Auditorium is down to 59p at the moment. Meant to be good.

Comment

Possibly fake and would only ever be playable on a jailbroken iPhone/Touch but we can dream. Done by some 14 year old apparently.

Comment

urgh an N64 controller converted to touch screen...again

Comment

I read today that Plants Vs Zombies is out this month on iPhone! YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                  I read today that Plants Vs Zombies is out this month on iPhone! YES!

Nice one, pretty much the perfect game for an iPhone.

Also must mention geoDefense Swarm, yes it a tower defense game but its the very best one going imo, well worth checking out.

Comment

How do you take screenshots TTK?

Anyway, according to hotdealsUK, EA are doing an "80% off" sale on a game a day, yesterday was the Mass Effect one that was down to 59p.

Tempted to pick up Canabalt, seen a lot of reviews saying it's overpriced but good...anyone care to comment? I know Chopemon loves it, anyone else?

Just noticed as well that Labyrinth 2 is out priced at £2.99.

I'm very very tempted, but I don't like spending that sort of money on iPhone apps, hence why I haven't purchased Rock Band yet.
                    Last edited by Jebus; 08-12-2009, 08:48.

Comment

I have a free code for this game

drop me a PM if you want it, Pachinko is not of interest to me.

Gone
                      Last edited by VR46; 08-12-2009, 11:59.

Comment

Canabalt is great for the first few runs but it's just way too simple. It's the only game I've bought on the store that I felt was overpriced. That said it does look great and the music is good too.

You could always try Bombardiers Guild!

Take screenshots by pressing the power & home at the same time, works in any app.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                          Canabalt is great for the first few runs but it's just way too simple. It's the only game I've bought on the store that I felt was overpriced. That said it does look great and the music is good too.
                          That's what I've read...will wait til Christmas then, hopefully someone will get me some iTunes vouchers

You could always try Bombardiers Guild!
                          If there was a demo, I'd happily try it!

Comment

Working on it....

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              That's what I've read...will wait til Christmas then, hopefully someone will get me some iTunes vouchers

If there was a demo, I'd happily try it!
                              I bought it after our scrabble chat, it's overpriced.

This is the whole game that the iphone one was ported from

Comment

just found this app:

Kaytri forum reader. Basic version is free and it allows Vbulletin forums to be read in an iphone. Don't thing you can reply to messages in the free version either.

It's a little clunky but supports images etc. not bad for nowt.

Comment

Working...
                                X