Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been searching for plants and zombies every day hoping it went up.

can't recommend sword & poker enough, its now my fave Iphone game, and i dont' really even like poker.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
      I've been searching for plants and zombies every day hoping it went up.
      Glad it's not just me then...

Comment

there is a really nice little Jackson Pollock paint tool for 59p that lets you make and save Pollock style paint splatter art, oddly addictive as random doodles look like art and the accelerometers measure how you hold the device so you can get your drips how you want.

Comment

I saw that and was intrigued! Also saw another app I thought looked fun in "Glow Doodle" which I haven't gotten around to trying.

Anyway, anyone on here use OpenFeint yet? My "gamertag" is JebusF on there!

Comment

Bought a few games today. Some of you have a lot to answer for

Canabalt
            Swords & Poker
            Doodle Jump

and because it was free, Low Grav

Comment

a lot to answer for ? hardly financially ruinous iphone software !

I'm getting addicted to trawling that site that shows the price drops and ltd edition freebies.

trenches was down to 59p yesterday (I wouldn't pay £1.19 !) and today there is one of those stupid little fun for 30 second games that you find yourself still playing 15mins later, its called Frootrees and is really a bit like an upside paper toss with you chucking coloured fruit off a tree into bins below, bigger you let fruit grow more points you get but it can spoil

at the mo I'd list my top selection as :-

Sword & Poker
              Implode
              Orbital
              Harbour Master
              Pathpix

Comment

So nobody uses OpenFeint then? It's like Xbox Live for iPhones! Gamerscore and achievements!

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                  there is a really nice little Jackson Pollock paint tool for 59p that lets you make and save Pollock style paint splatter art, oddly addictive as random doodles look like art and the accelerometers measure how you hold the device so you can get your drips how you want.
                  This is free for today!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    So nobody uses OpenFeint then? It's like Xbox Live for iPhones! Gamerscore and achievements!
                    Implementing it as we speak....

Comment

Cogs for 59p is rather lovely, a glorified slide puzzle with nice art and some gear/steam puzzles added in. Don't let words slide puzzle put you off tho, it's more than that

plus pollock for free is well worth a look

Comment

Jailbroke my iPhone today, now thats the way it's supposed to me. Backgrounding apps, changing themes, adding custom ringtones etc breathes new life into the phone.

Comment

Cogs is a bit of a rip, 59p for first ten puzzles only, then u have to buy more packs of 10 for same price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                            Jailbroke my iPhone today, now thats the way it's supposed to me. Backgrounding apps, changing themes, adding custom ringtones etc breathes new life into the phone.
                            I couldnt agree more Rossco... I finally did it to my 3G just before Xmas as it was out of warranty and it made me wish I had done it months earlier. I can already say hand on heart the features and tweaks it's added have been worth it.

I'm running a windows 7 theme on mine which is more vibrant and it's kinda nice having identical icons to the home PC for some apps (for instant recognition).

Apps I've got installed:

Cycorder
                            Winterboard (for that theme)
                            SBSettings (an absolute godsend)
                            3G Unrestrictor (no more 10mb limit)
                            Categories (folders yay)
                            KuriKae
                            Backgrounder
                            Safari Downloader Plugin
                            Quick Reply SMS
                            5 App Dock
                            iFile
                            Cyntacts (put images next to all your contacts)
                            MyPhone+ (gets images from Facebook for all your contacts, integrates with cyntacts)

The last two... Facebook recently updated to add photo synching so that might void them completely but I havent checked. Oh and MyPhone+ is an official app on the AppStore.

With that lot I just find the phone a whole lot easier to use its crazy.

Comment

Nice one, I'll give some of them I haven't heard of a try! Where'd you get the Windows 7 theme, I fancy trying that one. Give me a name to download it through Cydia or something if you can please!

Have you tried LockInfo for displaying info like any mails, sms, missed calls, calendar entries on your lock screen? Very helpful!

Comment

Havent tried LockInfo but will check it out. I only found out last week that QuickReply for SMS lets you double-tap the lock screen to reply as well... that made me smile.

The windows theme is un-named but in Cydia if you go to the themes (springboard) section its the second Windows 7 theme from BigBoss (description is: "Windows 7 theme with icons, wallpaper, and dock. For use with Winterboard"). I chose that over the others as it keeps the standard sounds and lock screen etc... I just wanted the Win7 look & feel.

Also found out something handy for Cycorder (video recording). If you have iFile installed you can cut/paste videos into the photo section and then copy them across to your PC using a free App called Discover. Pretty simple method of getting the movies onto your PC quick and free.

Edit: Should mention Discover is on the AppStore!
                                Last edited by nonny; 30-01-2010, 06:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X