Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're jailbroken you can copy any file from anywhere on your iPhone directly to your computer using SSH.

Comment

No idea what it's like, but Compression is free today.

Little White Bear Studio's match-three puzzler Compression [App Store], normally $0.99, is free for today only. We took a look at Compression ear...

Comment

It's a tetris ripoff, for free it's okay, wouldn't pay for it though.

Thanks for the heads up anyway!

Comment

Plants Vs Zombies is never coming is it.

There's even an app called "Plants vs Zombies Cheats" which just takes the piss.

Comment

You could play it (again?) on PC, if you're that desperate!

Comment

Whilst pooing?

Hardly the most comfortable of solutions TTK!

Comment

That's probably why netbooks were invented

Comment

Couple of other jailbroken apps I use constantly are:

Infinidock
                  ProSwitcher
                  iRealSMS (brilliant SMS app)

Comment

I'm intrigued... What does that SMS app do that is so good mate?

Comment

Their description is

iRealSMS 3.0 fills the gap with Folders, Drafts, etc., and then comes with features such as QuickReply, QuickSend, Contact Pics, Smileys, Templates, Search Feature, Forward via Mail, Privacy Settings, Password Lock, Character Counter & much more!

I find the quick send/reply brilliant.

Comment

That's pretty cool actually, as it does irritate me having to stop whatever I'm doing to reply to an SMS message. Would be awesome if it could also do that with PING! but there you go.

Still, the new iPhone FW update is out, so jailbreaking doesn't seem an option at the moment.

Comment

Taiko no Tatsujin is now available on Japanese store.. only 5 songs currently (which at ¥600 is pretty steep) and options are very limited but it works extremely well thanks to multitouch.

Main problem is when holding sideways you're likely to block the speaker - don't understand why developers don't give you an option to flip the other way, especially if the music is a major part of the game - I think I've only seen Real Racing offer this but surely can't be so hard to do.
                          Last edited by r3z; 06-02-2010, 15:22.

Comment

^ that really annoys me! I have a few games that play the other way but the majority seem to that way round

Comment

Flick Kick Field Goal is currently still free from yesterday I think, everyone needs to get this. Ridiculously addictive stuff.

Comment

It's a bit dull, but I'm finding iCompta for the iPhone to be a brilliant little finance app.

For years I used a really old version of MS Money to keep track of my finances but having iCompta in my pocket is much nicer, as I can just quickly tap in a purchase while walking out of a shop, or know exactly what my credit card balance is before I walk in!

The only slight irk is that it isn't a proper double entry system. You can do transfers between accounts but if you then change the amount in one account you have to adjust it in the other account manually.

Excellent otherwise though. I downloaded the desktop version for my Mac but the iPhone version works so well that I've never needed to sync them up and use the desktop software yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X