This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
    I'd definitely reccomend Angry Birds mate, it's great!
    Originally posted by Womble9 View Post
    It's fantastic, probably my most played game on my iphone and todays update came as a great suprise for me . I've recomended it to a few friends and they've all raved abot it too, bargain!!
    Cheers guys. And purchased!

Comment

Remember guys, Plants vs Zombies is out tomorrow!

Comment

No one else here picked up Space Miner? ?2.99 but its an amazing game. It's basically a spin off from asteroids but with upgrades and a story and side missions. Quite possibly my favourite iphone game so far!

Here's a video:

Comment

PvZ tomorrow indeed, claims at rllmuk it'll be £1.79 but may have some of the modes stripped out and not be a full pc port.

Am I alone in hating anything with those stupid on screen pads ? I'm limited to puzzlers and tilt games as just can't control things using virtual sticks and buttons.
          Last edited by merf; 14-02-2010, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
            Am II alone in hating anything with those stupid on screen pads ? I'm limited to puzzlers and tilt games as just can't control things using virtual sticks and buttons.
            They are pretty bad... but I've played some stinkers that totally get tilt control wrong.

I am very surprised someone hasn't put out a solution for plugging in a gamepad yet. I mean, support for stuff like that was added in the 3.0 firmware. Heck, someone even has a PS3 pad working on the Nokia N97 now! So not sure why something similar hasn't been achieved on the iPhone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
              PvZ tomorrow indeed, claims at rllmuk it'll be ?1.79 but may have some of the modes stripped out and not be a full pc port.
              I'm going for a ?3.99-?4.99 price.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Comment

I think that if its a full pc port it will be a higher price around the £3 mark, if they've stripped out all the extra games modes it needs to be less.

Really looking forward to it, one of my fave games of recent times.

Comment

It looks like it's $4.19 on the USA store... Not sure if that's accurate though.

Plants vs. Zombies™

Stem a zombie attack on your iPhone!

Get ready to soil your plants in this brand-new version of the hit PopCap game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.

Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenging fun. Get ready to soil your plants!

- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
                  - Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
                  - Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy upgrades, power-ups and more
                  - Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
                  - Collect 13 iPhone-exclusive PvZ achievements
                  - Replay levels in the all-new Quick Play arena
                  - All the fun of the hit PC/Mac game — adapted for fun-dead fun on your iPhone
                  - Hilarious graphics, great soundtrack and a bonus music video
                  Last edited by ChrisF; 14-02-2010, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                    It looks like it's $4.19 on the USA store... Not sure if that's accurate though.
                    It can't be, US prices are 99, 1.99, 2.99 etc...

Comment

Weird. Dunno then

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                        Where's that info from Chris?

Comment

ummm apptrackr.org

(i don't even have a jb'd iphone before anyone starts at me )

Comment

Apparently it's starting to come out now, it's up in NZ and making its way through the timezones...

Comment

Funky. I've never played the PC version and held off from the constant barrage of Steam adverts so that I can try this. Looking forward to it

Comment

confirmed some of the pc modes are missing (at least until an in app purchase at later date ?)

still looks good though

Comment

Working...
                                X