Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having really tried I won't pay for anything now that needs on screen joysticks or buttons, I just can't get on with them and they kill it for me.

so many great games on here that don't use them so I'm not going short and really don't want the lines of the device ruined by physical buttons.

Comment

I splashed out on Settlers. It's pretty good.

It's based on Settlers 3&4 which suits the iphone well (don't have to worry about paths and flags). It's slightly fiddly managing troops and the tutorial is long and painful for series veterans but other than that I'm happy with it.

Comment

The FREE version of our game Bombardiers Guild has just been released:

It's 8 levels of one and two-player, with OpenFeint (leaderboards and achievements), and needs your help!

If anybody could download (for free!) and give it a (decent?) rating, that would help it show up in the new releases list.

Much obliged!

Comment

ARGH. Geometry Wars... iPad...

Comment

will have to wait on the controls for that. Can't really play any game with onscreen controls that I've tried so far.

Comment

Trying to connect my iTouch to my wireless router, I've identified which one is mine from the list but how do I find out what my password is?

Comment

You will have set the password in the router...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  You will have set the password in the router...
                  Oh dear...

Comment

well if you haven't changed it from the default one, it's normally on the back of the router

Comment

nice free little puzzle game called Napsters today, very simple variant on 'lights out' but nice graphics and very cleanly done, worth nothing.

Comment

Does anyone know if its possible to download apps from different regions? Apparently there is a mythbusters app that I'm keen to try but its not showing up in the UK store.

Comment

You need an iTunes gift card to download apps from regions you don't have an account for.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                            well if you haven't changed it from the default one, it's normally on the back of the router
                            Nice one mate, sending this from my iTouch!!!1

Comment

Espgaluda II is out on Saturday for £2.99 (up to £5.49 later)

Modes and stuff explained.

Comment

Does anyone have an iPad yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X