This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    Well, Square Enix seem to be certainly losing the plot with their app store apps. Today's FFXIII larger than life image gallery app with a whole 24 images costs a massive 5.49

Their store description is quite hilarious too - 'Watch intricate design details come to life as you expand and explore gorgeous CG and character art, discovering hidden minutiae(wtf?) like eye colours, clothing materials and the brilliant luster of accessories'

Not on a ****ing Ipod screen you're not! This is theft!
    LOL Someone is definitely having a laugh with that I have to say.

Comment

Puzzlemaniak is down to 59p. Bargain of the decade.

Comment

Parachute Ninja is free for today, I bought it for a few pence a week or so back and its pretty good so a bargain at nowt.

Comment

Still 59p...

Comment

So, how does Plants vs. Zombies fare on the iPhone people? I'm getting tired of Peggle so thought I'd give it a try, but don't want to pay up if it's not that great on the iPhone.

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              So, how does Plants vs. Zombies fare on the iPhone people? I'm getting tired of Peggle so thought I'd give it a try, but don't want to pay up if it's not that great on the iPhone.

Ta.
              Loads of gushing praise for it in this thread.

Comment

Just has a quick search through and you're right! Will pick that up now, if it'll let me buy in on a 3G connection...

EDIT: Bah! Will pick it up later then.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  Still 59p...
                  saw it was free on Appshopper but may relate to US store only, there is a lite version too to try out, I'd still recommend game even at hefty 59p !

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                    saw it was free on Appshopper but may relate to US store only, there is a lite version too to try out, I'd still recommend game even at hefty 59p !
                    It's 99c on Appshopper (and was this morning)

I think it was too early in the morning and you were looking at Parachute Ninja Free which appeared on there instead, which is the Lite version

Comment

Depict is a great little game and its free. Its basically a online pictionary game

Comment

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but Zenonia 2 is now available for ?2:99. I've not tried this but the first one was really enjoyable apart from a few issues with the controls.

Comment

I've had a play of Zenonia 2 now and can definitely recommend it. I'm still not happy with the controls but that's down to the iPhone rather than the game.

I thought I'd recommend a few other iPhone RPGs that I've been playing lately starting off with the first game in the franchise.

Zenonia ?1:79

Across Age ?3:49

Dungeon Hunter ?2:99

There's also Final Fantasy & Final Fantasy II and they're fine but I think they've not aged well and at ?5:49 each are fairly expensive for iPhone games.

I cab see there are a few available but has anybody played any other RPGs they would recommend as I'm quite enjoying a return to the SNES style games?

Comment

Anyone got the iphone version of Settlers?

Heard it was really buggy (would randomly corrupt save games) but appearently they've fixed a load of the bugs.

Comment

Simpsons Arcade is down to 59p from £2.99 and meant to be good.

Crystal Maze is still 59p and actually, was unexpectedly awesome. Totally recommended at that price - certainly if you have a soft spot for the show

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 just came out in the US - not in the UK store yet but it'll be £5.99 if/when it is.

Comment

I thought Simpsons was ok, but suffers the same problems as all games with on screen controls, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X