Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the field goal game, it is strangely satisfying slotting a long one home allowing for wind speed.

the wait for PvZ is nearly over (well for me and Jebus anyway, not sure many others care)

In less than one week, we'll be able to play Plants vs. Zombies on a train, in a plane, in a box, with a fox, and in ne…

Comment

Plants vs. Zombies is getting released on 15th February according to Eurogamer today.

Comment

I'm intrigued to see how that'll work with so little screen real estate. Looking forward to it though - I never play those types of games on the PC but would definitely play on the iPhone if it measures up.

And I'm getting bored of Peggle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
          Plants vs. Zombies is getting released on 15th February according to Eurogamer today.
          Pocketgamer report the same thing.

Yes!

Comment

Knew you'd be happy! Haven't had the chance to read it yet, but Gamepro have done a 12 best strategy games on iphone feature.

Comment

from the screenshot PvZ looks to have placed the 'towers' down the left side of the screen.

I'm suspecting a topnotch conversion, I actually place quite a lot of trust in PopCap and their almost Valve/Nintendo like 'its ready when its ready' approach to stuff. I love the way there is nothing casual about their development approach to casual gaming.

Wonder what it will be priced at, think it will be my most expensive purchase so far as expecting a £3-£4 price point.

Until its out will continue wasting my commute on the marvellous Sword & Poker and Implode.

Comment

Surely this can't be legal? http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aaa-s...353165564?mt=8

Comment

Wasn't sure where to ask this but has anybody else set up an OpenFeint account?

It's not exactly essential but there is a free OpenFeint App available on iTunes which keeps your account organised.

The games I have at the moment are Rhythm Racer, Piyo Blocks, Compression, Flick Kick: Field Goal, Payload, A Christmas Santa, A Xmas Find & C64 and it seems to be coming increasingly popular for iPhone games with older games getting updated now.

If anybody else uses it then please feel free to add me, my ID is JohnParry

Comment

I see that there's an update for Angry Birds out now with 42 extra levels. I've yet to have a go at this game. Recommended? And yes, I know it's only 59p, but I'd like to know what people think.

Ingenious look's like it's going to be on sale on Valentine's Day. Anyone had a go of this game?

Comment

I'd definitely reccomend Angry Birds mate, it's great!

John, I posted about OpenFeint a few pages back, I'm JebusF on there, though I don't have any of the games that you do!

Comment

bloody angry birds, 42 new levels but looks like they locked til you finish the first set, I'm stuck on one in the 3rd set and it getting on my nerves.

vouchercloud is rather swish, is an integration of the voucher websites with your gps so you get offers specific to where you are. works a treat in central london, saved 25% on lunch today. app is a freebie too.

ninja parachute is nice too, only 59p and plays far nicer than a similar konami game called Wire Way (or soemthing with wire in the title)

Comment

toythatkills on OpenFeint, natch.

Angry Birds, everyone raves about it but I didn't really *get* it. I'd probably love it more if I worked out how it was scored though, and for the amount of content, 59p is excellent.

GTA is down to £3.99 until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                            I see that there's an update for Angry Birds out now with 42 extra levels. I've yet to have a go at this game. Recommended? And yes, I know it's only 59p, but I'd like to know what people think.
                            It's fantastic, probably my most played game on my iphone and todays update came as a great suprise for me . I've recomended it to a few friends and they've all raved abot it too, bargain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              John, I posted about OpenFeint a few pages back, I'm JebusF on there, though I don't have any of the games that you do!
                              Sorry, hadn't seen that. I've added you and toythatkills now. I wouldn't worry about having different games though as it OpenFeint support seems to growing rapidly in games now.

It's definitely worth downloading OpenFeint App for people who haven't already as the give a free OpenFeint compatible game every day. They're only free for the single day for free though, after that you have to buy them from the App Store but my memory is terrible so I keep forgetting to download the free game each day.

I quite often forget to check but today it's MonsterKill.

Other's that I've had are A Christmas Santa...

...and Payloader.

Most of them tend to be in the sub ?1:00 price bracket but what the hell, they're free and they give one away every day.

Comment

ChrisField on openfeint and plus+

Comment

Working...
                                X