This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
    Hopefully that'll increase exposure and sales for you Nijo.
    It will... not sure by how much though.
    It's currently sitting at 96 in Games/Strategy in the US store... I won't know how many sales that equates to until I get the reports. I reckon it'll just about cover lunch.

Comment

Which What's Hot is it in mate? I can't see it in the UK or USA ones...

Comment

It should be in the Games page, not the overall front page.
        US and UK... trust me, I checked.

Comment

Got it! Nice one I was looking on the front pages. I bet you'll see a good increase in sales from that...

I am just grabbing Scene It? Movies, for 59p! Bargain!

Comment

So...they said Plants vs Zombies is coming this month...no news as to exactly when then? I know it's gonna be horrible over-priced but god damn that game is digital crack!

Comment

God knows with Apples approval process. Seems to take longer than Microsoft's certification.

It'll be there when it's there.

From the two apps I've put out, Americans have downloaded them before I've even known they were published.

Comment

Chris, what apps have you put out...would I be interested?

Comment

LOL, you honestly wouldn't... http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showpost.p...20&postcount=4

But I can recommend "Scene it? Movies" which is good fun for 59p

Comment

Time for my update on recently released games that I think are the tits.

Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes.

I don't know why people have been bashing this. It's bloody brilliant if you like your tactics based RPGs. The graphics are very very simple but that's about the only gripe i've got with it. It's very very fun and reasonably long in my opinion and i've been really enjoying making troopers out of all the songs on my playlist.

Call Of Duty - World At War: Zombies

Exactly the same as the console version but with only a single map for now. Still very much worth the money, considering it's got full online play and local bluetooth play.

Cobra Command

An updated version of the arcade laserdisc classic. I played the Mega CD version in my younger years and absolutely loved it, so I had to get this one. A word of warning though, tune the difficulty down to Easy. Normal is RIDICULOUSLY difficult! Don't remember it being that hard.

I'm still playing Minigore now that the Christmas update has come out with a few more unlockable, new weapons, and a few new enemies. It's a very simple but still very good twin stick shooter that's made me laugh quite a few times.

N.O.V.A. is coming out in a matter of hours. It's already out in NZ which means we'll be getting it in the next 2 hours. Essentially an iPhone clone of Halo that looks absolutely bloody brilliant and features full online wifi deathmatching. Doesn't seem to have the same UPnP problem that Modern Combat: Sandstorm has either, which is good.

If it wasn't for the lack of content, i'd recommend Ace Combat Xi, which as far as gameplay goes is pretty much perfect... It can just be finished in 30 minutes, is all.

Ridge Racer: Accelerated is now out but for the love of god avoid it like the plague. It's practically unplayable.

I've just realised I have 146 applications and games for the iPhone. Most of them paid. Gulp!
                    Last edited by Silvergun X; 16-12-2009, 21:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                      As much as I want to play that, I can't see how you're going to get the precision control for it not to suck.
                      It works really well

Comment

N.O.V.A. just released. Everybody buy it.

Will be posting impressions in first play, possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                          Ridge Racer: Accelerated is now out but for the love of god avoid it like the plague. It's practically unplayable.
                          Decided to give it a go despite the warnings, thought it can't be that bad but it really is poor, bad framerate and no d-pad control method, could be half decent if it gets patched, shame really, it just feels unfinished.

Comment

Is RR more, or less, unplayable than the DS version? Does it have any bangin euro beats? (rotterdam nation please)

Comment

Frame rate is absolutely woeful apparently, even on the 3GS. Updates are on the way to try and improve it though. My first gen Touch doesn't stand a hope in hell

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                                Is RR more, or less, unplayable than the DS version? Does it have any bangin euro beats? (rotterdam nation please)
                                I'd sooner play the DS version tbh, it's only got 2 tracks, Crimsonrock Pass & Sunset Drive. Ridge City Highway, Shuttleloop Highway, Ocean Bay and Class 5 Cars are all paid DLC.

No Rotterdam Nation, music tracks are Highride, Warp Trooper, Bassrider, Pulse Phaze, Chrome Drive, Synthetic Life, Disco Ball (One of my favourite Ridge tracks), Night Stream, Light Groove, Vanishing Horizon, Tunnel Visionary, Tek Trek.

Comment

Working...
                                X