Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. It's exactly what you would expect from a portable Guitar Hero clone. Drum bits are actually quite hard as you have to move your fingers damn quick between the cymbal and skins.

Comment

Why on earth do they STILL insist on blocking access to the mobile iTunes via 3G? You can get to the podcasts (as of 2.2 firmware) but the rest of the store is still off limits. Makes no sense given you can access the AppStore just fine?!?

Edit: Even more "awesome" is that you can't download podcasts over 10mb via 3G!?!? Damn them all hades.

Comment

I rememebr reading somewhere a while ago dat there was a japanese fly-swatting game, does anyone know the exact name for it, is it available even?

Comment

That type of game does ring a bell with me, will rack my brains for the name of it later.

Just been catching up on TouchArcade.com

1112 has hit the store (stunning looking point and click game for those not up to speed)
          Agharta Studio's interactive adventure 1112 Episode 01 [App Store] has just gone live on the App Store. We previously highlighted this new game, ...

Another attempt to (hopefully) bring Quake 1 to the App Store
          Kevin Arunski of TMSOFT contacted us regarding a port of Quake that he and developer Todd Moore have created based on id Software's GLQuake source code.

And Zombie Mansion has been submitted to Apple for approval

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon2k4 View Post
            I rememebr reading somewhere a while ago dat there was a japanese fly-swatting game, does anyone know the exact name for it, is it available even?
            Was it one of the ones by Hudson?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
              Was it one of the ones by Hudson?
              Could be, is it out and what's it called?

Comment

I did a search for Hudson's games and it wasn't one of them, sorry

I do know which one you mean though! It's name just escapes me...

Comment

Shoot 'em up 2079 is free until 8am Saturday (UK time) - to celebrate 500 sales, looks decent enough.

To celebrate reaching 500 downloads, Eric Tong has made his Asteroids/Geometry Wars style shooter free for 48 hours. 2079 uses full accelerometer controls to move the ship around the screen, with a background calibration system to give you the best possible co...

Comment

Seaman 2, for iphone, coming soon.
                    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

Brothers In Arms has hit the app store, got to be one of the best looking iPhone games to date, neat video.

Comment

That does look good. Pity there isn't a demo facility for stuff on the App Store.

Comment

Does look good. Even has achievements!

Comment

Where is the iPhone gaming love ? there have been loads of games hitting the App Store of late in preparation of Xmas.

This free side scrolling shooter has been getting decent comments/reviews

I.D.P has released a free side scrolling shooter to the App Store called Space Deadbeef [App Store]. The game offers some simple controls to target your enemies. You simply tap on your enemies to target your missiles.

Comment

I downloaded Tap Tap Dance recently. Apparently it uses the 'next generation' engine for the Tap Tap genre, which means more pretty lights. However it does seem to work well at getting the player into the zone.

The best thing about it is the selection of tracks which includes fantastic stuff light Digitalism's Zdarlight. The dance tracks work much better than the the rock tracks in the free version (imo).

Comment

Space Deadbeef (great name) is apparently the work of the main programmer on Panzer Dragoon II.

Here's what we love at Pocket Gamer: R-Type The iPhone Japanese doujin-soft shooters And that's why we've lost a whole morning's work to a brand new free game on the App Store called (rather bizarrely) Space Deadbeef. Normally we're not inclined to report on f...

Picked the game up earlier today and I'm well impressed. It's short but plays really well and has a very professional look to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X