Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPGaluda II is now up and running. The description may still be in Japanese but i'm playing it now.

I'm enjoying myself far too much, it's exactly what I hoped it would be.

Detailed impressions later.

Comment

It really is a great version of the game. Controls well and sounds great.

Is anyone else using "Open Feint"? User ID, Achievements and a load of other Xbox Live type stuff. Pretty cool.

Comment

I've just bought ESPgaluda II as well. It's awesome. The controls have been well thought out for the host platform and the game runs very smoothly. It's surprising how accurate the controls are but given the type of game it is a must.

I did try to purchase it on my iPhone 3G but it wouldn't let me. So I bought it on my good lady's 3GS instead. She's not a fan of Cave shooters that I'm aware of but she hasn't noticed yet!

Full marks to Cave for this though. Tate mode is a given and the resolution of the arcade game and the iPhone screen are a great match. I'm glad they put some effort into the controls or this port would have been a waste of time.

Comment

If you want to add me to your openfeint list, add Vally.

My scoreboard positions are falling rapidly though!

Comment

My copy is taking sooo long to download

Comment

I downloaded this for my iTouch. I am a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                I downloaded this for my iTouch. I am a fool.
                Originally Posted by CAVE Co.
                ###☆Important Notice☆###
                We plan to offer support for the iPod touch (Late 2009, End 2009 32GB and 64GB) as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies to our iPod touch customers. Please wait for an update to the application.

Comment

Originally it didn't even have English text though did it?

Comment

I just played the lite version of "Diner Dash" and I'm bloody tempted to buy the full version! The Spongebob version appeals more to me but I'm not paying triple the price for a different skin!

Comment

I urge you not to give a penny to developers of the Spongebob games. I have REAL beef with them. Seriously. Please don't give them any of your money.

Comment

Why do you have a beef with them?

Comment

Because my mate used to work for them, and indeed did one of the first Spongebob games... they don't pay their employees. The company owner is a **** and steals the money. This is a company that Nickelodeon outsource to. He's owed almost a years worth of wages.

He's actually a member on here so we should all show some solidarity

Comment

also for 59p that its been recently the vanilla diner dash is great and plays better than the DS version for me.

some cheapie tips, Chain Link is a brilliant little risk/reward action puzzler thats well worth a look for those who are openfeint scoreboard competitive, snip at 59p. Wriggle is a very simple variant on a slide puzzler where you have to move worms round a maze to get one out, similar to the boardgame Traffic Rush but maze & worm themed.

plus I'd looked at Babel Rising a few times and its free today, as is a Pang game plus some interesting looking little game called Paradudes (which may well be crap but its free)

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                              Because my mate used to work for them, and indeed did one of the first Spongebob games... they don't pay their employees. The company owner is a **** and steals the money. This is a company that Nickelodeon outsource to. He's owed almost a years worth of wages.

He's actually a member on here so we should all show some solidarity
                              Has he threatened legal action?

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Has he threatened legal action?
                                Oh yes. Trouble is, they're in America, he's in the UK. So it's not straight forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X