Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post (if it is please move it to the relevant thread ) but i thought you guys would like to know that 4.0 update is out now. First thing i noticed is now you can have wallpapers. ^^

Just wish i knew where to get some lovely ones, any ideas anyone. Gaming, Anime and Lovely Ladies would be ideal.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-06-2010, 11:07.

Comment

HOW DARE YOU!

I'd just find a site with lots of official art stuff and create your own. moe.imouto.org (nsfw) is a great source, just don't expect much art with male characters.

Comment

I'm too lazy to create my own. ;P

I suppose Scarlett Johansson will have to do for now. ^^

Comment

Anyone know what the best 'to do' list app is?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Anyone know what the best 'to do' list app is?
            I use Awesome Note.

Comment

"With the small but Awesome Note, let your life wonderful"

What?

Does that support the built in calendar?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                "With the small but Awesome Note, let your life wonderful"

What?

Does that support the built in calendar?
                No, it has the option to shows your ToDo's etc in Calendar format as one of the views.

Comment

Ah OK. I might be interested if it did that, but I have my mail/calendar etc. synchronised with Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                    Ah OK. I might be interested if it did that, but I have my mail/calendar etc. synchronised with Google.
                    I have the same setup - I just keep my ToDo's in Awesome Note and Appointments etc in Calendar. It's not ideal but until Google make ToDo's a better and more integrated part of their Calendar (and let apps such as this integrate with it) it works and is about as good as it gets!

Comment

Yeah, I've always been puzzled how tasks aren't integrated with the calendar.

Comment

Bruce Lee for iPad is down to 59p at the moment. Seems alright!

Comment

Blocks Mania just got released for a launch price of 59p, up to £1.79 eventually. It's an awesome little block sliding puzzle game, highly recommended. And you get some extra levels if you download the free Tiki Totems.

On that subject, Tiki Totems Premium is free today too.

Comment

just saw the Edge website recommended Numba, a 59p puzzler.

seems a really polished game for the money, you get a screen of tiles with a number on them and have to find patterns in order to clear tiles (think match 3 colour game but more complicated).

game keeps adding in new tile types but doesn't seem to overcomplicate the basic premise.

for an OCD tidier uper like me its a perfect game. well worth a butchers and bargain for the cash.

Comment

Drop7 doesn't work with OS4.

I play Drop 7 for at least an hour every day on my commute.

I am lost without it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                                Drop7 doesn't work with OS4.

I play Drop 7 for at least an hour every day on my commute.

I am lost without it.
                                have a butchers at Numba, Edge compared it to drop7

Comment

Working...
                                X