Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods feel free to be mean and delete this post... but... I just wanted to give a shout out to my mates app that got released on the AppStore last night. So pleased for him as it's driven him to despair developing it... SpongeBob Tickler

Comment

Check out Edge on the App Store. It's a minimalist maze / puzzler. And it's great.

Comment

Fans of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan rejoice, its seems someone is in the process of making a clone for the iphone

osu! - Rhythm is just a *click* away! Actually free, online, with four gameplay modes as well as a built-in editor.

Those with a jailbroken iphone can download the first release from Cydia (its called osu!), and it will also be making its way to the AppStore. I've had a little play and its defiantly one to key an eye out for!!

Comment

Well... my app (that none of you will be interested in, probably) is FINALLY in the review process. What a long winded process that was! Not helped by Apple's inability to document anything properly!

Comment

What does your app consist of?

Comment

Zombies! only kidding, it's impressive stuff, will let Chris "sell" it.

Comment

anyone tried time crisis?

Comment

Time Crisis got a fairly good review on IGN... not tried it though.

Sorry, missed the question about my app. It's not a game, so not that exciting. I run a property sales website, and it's basically just a mobile version of that. It's free so it's all just practice really, oh and looks good on the ole' CV.

Linky : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...303843226&mt=8

(mods feel free to remove link if you want )

Comment

Over 300 downloads of my app in a week. Hehe. Quite surprised given how incredibly niche it is.

Anyway... I see Hells Kitchen is out on the AppStore now, complete with Ramsay character that looks nothing like him. I think it's the same game as the Wii and DS?

Comment

Anyone able to recommend the Iphone/touch version of puzzle quest? Not played it on any other system outside of the free versions.

It was originally priced at $9.99 and only had the first chapter of 3, since then it's down to $7.99 (£4.99 on UK store) and now includes the 2nd chapter for free, which brings duration to an approx 40 hours.

Have read mixed reviews, with most of the negatives refering to text size which has since been addressed apparently. Worthy buy or should I track down the DS version (I understand the PSP release has a game breaking glitch)?

Comment

Anyone played Zen Bound. I bought it after IGN's glowing 9.5 review and I love it. Basically its an incredibly simply, but very addictive, and quite taxing puzzle game.

You have wooden objects, and have to wrap string round them by tilting the iphone to cover a certain percentage of the object to complete the level. The catch is you only get so much string.

Comment

Zen Bound is really good. Best played with headphones on as the sound really compliments the game.

Comment

Does anyone use mbox maoil for using hotmail on the iphone? Is this any good?

Comment

For all you VoIP lovers, the (official) iPhone/iPod Touch version of Skype is now available from the App Store, allowing for use of VoIP via Wi-Fi and IM via 3G, EDGE & GPRS.

Comment

Yeh zen bound is awesome. Currently addicted to that and Lets Golf! Which is a near perfect version of everybody's golf.

I've got time crisis as well. It's pretty good all up if you like the series. Obviously you have to press on the screen to shoot at targets but it works really well. Only thing that takes getting used to is the tilt mechanic to reload & cover. Once you get used to that it's a very good game.

Next game Im looking at is Firemints Real Racing. The video of it looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X