No announcement yet.

What you doing for New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being 24. Salivating at the prospect of my longest birthday since 1994. Being content and pleased that my siblings were present for the first time in many years.

Comment

Drinking Beecham's (with a spoonful of honey), eating Cathedral City and watching Dragon's Den: Where Are They Now on Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        Drinking Beecham's (with a spoonful of honey), eating Cathedral City and watching Dragon's Den: Where Are They Now on Dave.
        I bet you want one of those wooden heritage tables...

Comment

I'd prefer a waterless egg cooker right about now!

Comment

Indoors as usual..been 18 yrs since me and the mrs have been out new year,always had young ones to look after ,cant get babysiters or the mrs just wont go out..still at least we save a good few quid for the sake of one night out...

Comment

Wife has only just got home from work Time to get the party started I guess.

Comment

I've decided to take up drinking, so I'm sitting playing some games with some Vodka and redbull

Comment

Heading off to work now so:

A GUID NEW YEAR TAE YIN AND AW

Comment

spending new year here

on ntsc-uk.com

i really need to get out more

Comment

I have that dreaded bug that everyone seems to have so have been forced to keep my germ ridden self inside, so what better idea than to get the cleaning out of the way . . . . . right?

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                        Was going to do the usual and go out to a bar/club with friends but I have the flu! I will be now staying, keeping warm and watching TV.
                        OK so mates called me up and I ended up going out. Hammered!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          Was gonna cook a lovely meal but my coughing wakes up little Selphie so im stuck in the bedroom.
                          Off topic but I feel compelled to ask - did you name your daughter after the FF8 character?

Comment

I saw in the NY with a bottle of Batemans XXXB and a viewing of Our Relations (1936).

It was good.

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post

I just had to say how funny that brief script is!

Comment

What a cracking night.

Went round a mates and started drinking about 5pm, few games of Fifa09 then down the pub for 10ish for a buffet and a few pints. Gave the cute barmaid my number, which she seemed dead chuffed about. Stayed in the pub til 1ish then back to my mates for more booze, Fifa and Lips. Concluded the night with a nice 15" pizza.

Other notable mentions are:

Somehow picking up a pair of 70's sunglasses.
                                Chatting to some bloke about how women are arseholes and then promptly giving cute barmaid my number.
                                Waking up this morning with condoms, a wet wipe and a latexglove in my pocket.
                                Letting rip the stinkiest parp ever.

Another thing I love about new years is I always meet one of two types of women. Cute barmaids with nice bewbz or complete slags that give me a golden ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X