No announcement yet.

What you doing for New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up having some people round. We played some guitar hero and rock band, had some drinks and food. Not the best or the worst.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaand the good news is....

The barmaid I gave my number to just texted me so it's been quite a good start to the year!

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
        Aaaaaaaaaaand the good news is....

The barmaid I gave my number to just texted me so it's been quite a good start to the year!
        Charlie Bucket finds the last Golden Ticket.............

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
          Charlie Bucket finds the last Golden Ticket.............
          Back in the day maybe. These days it's different. I mean, I'm 28 now so looking to settle down and do the family stuffs.

Comment

Is that before or after you ream her up the harris?

Comment

Mine was spent ringing in the new year doubled up in loo

Comment

Mine involved my girlfriend's friend firing a barrage of insults at me before she proceeded to try and punch me in the face. It's ok though, I kicked her into the table in self defence. Bitch.

Comment

Well i had a pretty weird but great start. Met a girl 2weeks back visiting a friend in Chester and somehow she ended up coming up NYE to spend it with me!Bare in mind that it was a 1nighter and i was pretty hammered when i 1st met her. Anyway i picked her up and in the car she told me she was bi-sexual, a bit psychotic just to name two!!And she wasn't quite as fit as i recall but still alright. We had quite a bit of fun, doing the dirty and watching tv, listening to music for the past few days and i drove her home today. Feel a bit strange now though like wtf?My ny started with a stranger and now i have to cram in essays and revision for a law exam in the next week! Could be a strange year ahead . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman View Post
                    Mine involved my girlfriend's friend firing a barrage of insults at me before she proceeded to try and punch me in the face. It's ok though, I kicked her into the table in self defence. Bitch.
                    unsure why i laughed when i read that

she must have been small as you're only 4ft

maybe just maybe you have a taste for the tramp wines now

Comment

wtf I need more info - maybe one for the women are evil thread?

Comment

How could I possibly blame those delightful tramp wines?!! They will always have a special place in my heart...

Anyway, it was a classic case of one of my girlfriend's friends not being able to control her alcohol, thinking she would try and take thebuddahman down in some E-Honda stylee punch fury just because me and my missus weren't seeing eye to eye at one point. Bloody psycho though as she came out of nowhere! But hey it worked out great in the end - I introduced her to my glass table*, and then locked her in the back garden!

*Disclaimer: I don't go around normally kicking women, it was self-defence!!

What is it with new years and bloody drama?!

Comment

It's time to re-animate this thread!

After last year's tales of tramp wines, fights, latex gloves, bisexuals, diarrhoea and cute barmaids with big bewbz, maybe some people are going to try having a quiet one this year?

I've done some cool stuff in the past; fancy dress parties, Times Square in New York, Disney Land Paris and Florida last year.

This year I'm hosting a gangster-themed murder mystery evening!

I've got so much planning to sort out before it starts though, it's really complex and I'm worried somebody will forget to drop some vital information: "I'm the victim's brother's cousin's flatmate!"

Anybody else got any plans yet or are we all trying to get through Christmas before making plans?

Oh and Famidewd, how did things turn out with the barmaid?!

Comment

Doing absolutely crutch. Staying in with a takeaway or will probably go round my sisters house with the missus and my mum and dad.

Never liked NYE as its simply an overrated night that always seems like you are forced to enjoy it for the sake of it. Rip off as well.

Xmas eve is always a good night tho as everyone has the pre-xmas buzz.

Always like boxing day as well and usually make a day of it with the football and late last orders

Comment

Word, probably stay in.... I really can't be arsed it gets worse with every passing year! Better be something good on the tellevizzle.

Comment

It's limited when you have kids. We're doing our traditional 'pile round to friend's house and let the kids play in the other room whilst the adults get hammered on gluwine' thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X