No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i'm sure she'd LOVE that. When I visit my mum I need to keep that skull tattoo covered as it freaks her out. So obviously I don't, just to wind her up.

Skulls!

Comment

When I can drag myself out of this beer garden I am on the phone to my tattooist.

Trouble is I have lost the ability to say no to Peroni.

Maybe Monday morning would be a better time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
        Trouble is I have lost the ability to say no to Peroni.
        I'll buy that for a dollar!

I'm the same, am so tempted to call the tatooist right now, but then it's another chunk out of my Japan fund...

Comment

Originally posted by Square View Post
          I'll buy that for a dollar!

I'm the same, am so tempted to call the tatooist right now, but then it's another chunk out of my Japan fund...
          I am very aware that I am smiling at everyone rather crazily, will take my own advice and leave it until tomorrow my speech is somewhat impaired right now.
          Thank god for the iPhone correcting my spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by browngirl View Post
            looks gaelic to me

It is gaelic.My fiancee has an irish father so wanted celtic writing but due to size restriction had to use a simplified version.Very happy with the final outcome.

Comment

Started my other arm yesterday.

It will be a mix of geometric shapes and islamic style patterns done in dotwork. Same as my other arm there a few old tats that will be worked around, altered and blacked out!! The whole thing is hand poked with a machine only being used for any large black fill bits. It's a fair bit slower this way (this little bit took four hours) but certainly no more painfull.

Monthly visits to London for me!!

Comment

That work looks very familiar, but I can't think of the name of the artist. Where did you have it done?

Comment

It was done here http://divine-canvas.com/

Your probably thinking of Xed Lehead (who part owns the studio) but mine is being done by Boff, albeit leeching from Xed's designs

Comment

Yeah, that's the fella, can't believe I blanked on his name considering how well known he is!

Very nice work by the way!

Comment

One great thing about hand poked tattoo's is they don't take time to heal. My arm is totally back to normal after 24 hours (apart from the stubble hair growing back!).

Comment

Other side of my wrist is done now.

It's a slow process but i'm pleased with it so far. The eye of Horus tattoo has been reshaded and the nasty celtic band will be relined and dot shaded on a future session.

Comment

Very nice indeed. I've been promising myself I'd get something like this done (would love to use Xed, if I can afford his rates).

Comment

I think he charges £90 an hour. Boff told me yesterday "the way to que jump with Xed is to be an attractive female or want work done on your head"

Comment

I was due to continue my sleeves Friday, but my tattooist has just went off on a few months compassionate leave. looking great Gradius.

Comment

I've only got one at the moment. Planning on getting at least one other on my other calf.

I'm what you might call a MASSIVE anime fan, I have been for years and years, about 15 or so, not bad as I'm only 29. Ninja Scroll was the anime that got me into it so thats the first one I got.

Comment

Working...
                                X