Scotch Egg
    0%
    Cornish Pasty
    0%
    Samosa
    0%

sausage roll all the way!! got to have HP sauce with it yumyum

Comment

Bull****! **** the triforce, the true sacred golden triangle is clearly the lamb samosa. And why the hell don't they sell lamb samosas anywhere? It's all vegetables. If I wanted to eat vegetables I'd just kill a vegetarian, they're full of them.

Comment

I'm cornish so , uh .. pasty ftw.

Although I do love samosas and scotch eggs. Sausage rolls I always buy them and they are this weird pink squishy stuff covered in 3 day old reheated pastry, ugh

plus I quite often end up inhaling the pastry flakes and almost dying.

Comment

'Mon the sausage roll!

Comment

Cornish Pasty all the way

Comment

Pork pie.

Oh... Umm... Cornish Pasty.

Comment

I went for the cornish pasty because they are the most consistently scrummy ones. The others are quite variable. But I've tasted some scotch eggs that kick arse.

That was the most difficult poll evar.

Comment

I was torn on this. Went for pasty in the end, although close runner up was the samosa. Pasty can substitute a full meal with no issue, whereas in my mind the samosa will always be a side.

Comment

I went to a pasty shop in trowbridge and it was apparently legendary for their pasties, I told the guy I was a real cornishman and I'll be judging them quite rigorously - to which he replied if you don't like them you can f*ck right out of my shop , semi jokingly, he was a big guy so I said no more

I had a scotch egg the other day and it was grey inside, I preferred the egg

Comment

Scotch Egg, mofo!

Comment

Sausage roll all the way, but only the ones with crispy, well-done pastry. Not the soggy crap that you get in the chilled section at Asda.

Comment

On average the scotch egg comes out on top but a high quality sausage roll beats the best scotch egg.

I can't get either in this country. Life can be so cruel.

Comment

I can't believe the great pasty is losing to a mere sausage roll. sigh

Whats with the world today.

Comment

i voted scotch egg but only for my mums home made ones, she uses lovely free range eggs, fresh sausagment then deep frys the whole thing.

its gorgeous, shop bought ones are vile, thought the m&s mini bites are tolerable.

Comment

Working...
                              X