Moving to Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Employers can't give a bad reference only refuse to provide one (pretty sure this is right and the law)
    Old post, but... employers aren't supposed to write bad references, but they CAN write mediocre references, or references with specific language that future HR people will pick out as red flags. Not sure whether that's widespread, but in general try not to piss off your employer if you need a good reference.

Back on topic: congratulations UC for settling in nicely!

Gotta say I'm half considering it, simply because I can't think of anywhere in the UK that lives up to Sydney in terms of lifestyle. Brighton? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat View Post
      Thanks mate, I'll give them a try.
      I've been using them for about 6 months and they're exceptionally good. All of the pre-order items got sent out 2-3 days before the street date and are trackable via Australia Post. They then email you any DLC codes.

Really cannot fault them so far both on price and service. Oh and even though they're Auckland based they ship stuff from Queensland and they're official PAL AU copies so trading in at places like JB Hifi is allowed.

Makes them better than the likes of OzGameShop.com and DungeonCrawl.com.au who are sometimes cheaper but import Asian copies that most retailers wont accept on trade ins.

Comment

Working...
      X