No announcement yet.

Euro Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it is not related but I see there are some riots in Belfast forcing Romanians to leave. BNP voters rejoice - or join in.

Comment

Saw that mentioned while watching PMQs at lunch time (rock 'n' roll!). I just can't comprehend how some people can have a mindset where they think stuff like that is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
        Maybe it is not related but I see there are some riots in Belfast forcing Romanians to leave. BNP voters rejoice - or join in.
        It's not related. Certain sections of Belfast folk don't like foreigners, put simply. It's a ****ing terrible situation but racist attacks are fairly commonplace in NI.

Comment

I heard that (on World at One on R4), research has shown people in NI are the MOST bigoted people in the European Union. Recent research meaning that it includes all the supposedly backwards Eastern nations.

Comment

It's a real shame because the great majority of people are as friendly and welcoming as you'd find anywhere. It's just that there's a small, persistent minority of utter, utter scumbags whose sole aim is to **** things up. They can't see beyond their ****ing noses and despise anyone who isn't like them basically. As long as they (and their kids) are around, nothing will ever change in NI. You'll still get the punishment beatings, the shootings, the 'loyalists' (lol) battering drug dealers then flogging drugs to kids themselves, etc. etc. One of the worst side-effects of the Troubles was that it allowed a generation of scumbag ***** to grow and flourish under the pretence of some bull**** religious/territorial struggle. Bollocks.

Comment

Working...
            X