No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the budget? I personally use a pair of Sony EX91s which are absolutely fantastic. They're the high end version of Sony's in-ear canal earphones and can be had for about ?50.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG View Post
      Hey Guys,

Please would somebody recommend me a decent pair of headphones for the iphone?
      iGrado's. Wonderful open sound and can be bought for about ?40.

Comment

I'm considering getting one of these. I was wondering is there any difference between the 8GB and 16GB (both 3G) models other than the memory?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, i'll look into both those don't really have a budget so feel free to call out any uber ones you might know about.

There's no difference other than the memory blade, but i'd personally go for the 16GB one if you can.

Comment

My other half has V-Moda Vibe Duo earphones for her iPhone. They have an inline mic built in and have very good sound quality as well. Around £65 for them now.

Comment

Any recomendations for a 3g case? Looking for a pouch type as don't really want to spoil the look!

Comment

Seriously thinking about getting one of these. Tell me, is there an app out yet to do MMS legit?

Comment

No.

I would certainly try before you buy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eASY aDDICT View Post
                    Any recomendations for a 3g case? Looking for a pouch type as don't really want to spoil the look!
                    the invisible shield is very nice if a little fiddly to fit i have one on mine and it really does look invisible and gives great protection, or i have a rubber sleeve one you can have for a ?5

Comment

Im going into the O2 store today so going to have a play with the iPhone, still not to sure thought. If I could do custom ringtones then I would be happy, is there a way to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by RobDimmock View Post
                        Im going into the O2 store today so going to have a play with the iPhone, still not to sure thought. If I could do custom ringtones then I would be happy, is there a way to do it?
                        Yes you have to do it in iTunes. In the syncing section there's a mention of it.

Comment

So can you have whatever you want as a ringtone? See I used to have the old iPhone and to do ring tones on that you used to have to change the file extension of whatever you wanted. Then all of a sudden it didn't work, so if anyone could talk me through how to do this on the new one that would be great. As I don't want to get it without knowing how to definetly do it.

Comment

depends if you have a mac or pc
                            with a mac you can export sections of mp3 to make a ringtone using garageband
                            or there are plenty a programs that will do it for you
                            custom ringtones are fairly easy on the iphone.

Comment

Im using PC, is it any harder?

Comment

shouldn't be, and a quick google search should sort out any confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X