No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What software do I use to actually jailbreak it? Or do I do that over my current one?

Comment

No software has been released to jailbreak it yet. If jailbreaking is important to you hold off a day or too to upgrade. The tool will surface soon.

Comment

you decepted me!

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
          If anyone ever doubts whether or not an iPhone/iPod Touch is worth it, show them... THIS!

I can't think of a better use for any new technology.

I've donwloaded this for my touch but its not showing on it alt all. I can see it in ITunes but no on the Ipod.

Comment

You need firmware 2.0, which hasn't been properly released yet. The update files are out there, but Apple hasn't pushed it out over iTunes.

Comment

I've been thinking about getting a case for my iphone so as not to scratch it. This seems pretty awesome...

http://www.zagg.com/

It's a invisible shield a bit like a screen protector but several times stronger and less bulky than a case

Comment

i have an unlocked on o2 pay as yyou go, can i get any of these updates safely

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  i have an unlocked on o2 pay as yyou go, can i get any of these updates safely
                  Yes, shouldn't be a problem.

Hope everyone (that gets them today!) enjoys their new gadgets Still waiting on a PAC code from Orange here

Comment

Anyone got one? I have a v1, and have been offered the cheap upgrade but i'm not sure. I'm not convinced i'm getting a great deal extra for another 18 month contract and 100 quid.

I'm hearing reports the GPS is fairly useless in a car.

Comment

Just got back from my iPhone chronicles for this year. It was absolutely manic at the O2 store (Birmingham's main one); only 40 in stock and only 9 were 16gb (I got no.8 of the 9)! Their signup software crashed multiple times so they had to resort to good old fashioned paper and it's "unlikely" that my 3G service will be started until tomorrow due to the server crash.

Went by the Apple store in the Bullring to get some accessories and they had plenty of stock, white ones as well! A bit pissed off about that since I wanted the white one really but oh well. Also signed up for Apple's Mobile Me service so will see what that's like soon.

Comment

Just got a message from my brother saying that mine's been delivered. Now I'm going to be watching the clock until 1 when I can go home

Comment

Was on Kiss this morning that people in Regent St had been queuing since before midnight last night. Enjoy your new toys people

Comment

So what games are up on the new apps store then? the user made games on installer are ok as a distraction, but i cant wait to see what some propper dev teams come up with

Comment

Working in the mobile phone industry makes product launches like this a major headache Hope everyone who wanted one got one though, and is enjoying it sufficiently!

Comment

Queued up at 7 this morning and within 10 minutes of opening the servers crashed and they wouldnt take any more orders. Manager refused to do any manual transactions on paper stating too much risk of fraud

Anxiously waiting for the phonecall from him telling me that the servers are back up, but he did say that he wouldnt expect them to be done today

Comment

Working...
                                X