Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite. I usually go into a cubicle rather than risk the piss trough. Close-knit urinals are bloody disgraceful, what price the dignity of having a good division between each one?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Quite. I usually go into a cubicle rather than risk the piss trough. Close-knit urinals are bloody disgraceful, what price the dignity of having a good division between each one?
      Yep the person inventing them knew what they wanted to see, UR IN ALL perv.

Irk I
      Women thinking they are clever all the time... FFS they are thick ass shhh
      Ex Mrs putting my Heavy Weight Gi in the shed Yar great idea because clothing and lawn mowers are exactly the same?

Irk II
      Mould/Mildew please GTFO my clothing^ can't use bleach its black clothing, cant wash higher than 40c now on 2nd full wash

Only a few noticable bits but minky and I wants nowhere near my skin thanks

Comment

No heating or hot water. Why can't my housing authority concede that my boiler needs to be replaced?

Also had an electrician around to fit some lights and move an entryphone yesterday. It was such a simple job that I wanted to do it but my wife and mother insisted otherwise. Lazy sod stayed for half an hour more than he should have because he was busy chatting away and kept heading back to his van, then he charged us for the extra half hour.

Comment

When you are walking down the street - in my case, a busy high street - why is it that when you look ahead, in the direction of a hundred other people, does a guy IMMEDIATELY grabs hold of (who I assume is) his girlfriend or wife's hand?

Do you really think I am going to feel her up and have sex with her in the middle of the street judging by their expressions upon eventually finding and grasping their girlfriends/wife?s hand?

Jesus.

Comment

Were you wearing a T-shirt with "I'm going to have sex with your girlfriend/wife" at the time?
            Last edited by Number45; 05-02-2010, 07:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              Where you wearing a T-shirt with "I'm going to have sex with your girlfriend/wife" at the time?

I'm not that tasteless in my choice of clothes.

"Maybe I am just really, really ridiculously good looking?"

Last edited by Extra Terrestrial; 05-02-2010, 07:05.

Comment

Boring nitpickers who love the sound of their own dull voice to pimp their tawdry opinions. Usually people who have to find fault in the minutiae of everything, and get so wound up in trivialities of imperfection that they never really love anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post

I'm not that tasteless in my choice of clothes.

"Maybe I am just really, really ridiculously good looking?"

(Oh noes, I put "where" instead of "were". I am eternally shamed. )

Comment

Boring nitpickers who love the sound of their own dull voice to pimp their tawdry opinions. Usually people who have to find fault in the minutiae of everything, and get so wound up in trivialities of imperfection that they never really love anything.
                    Not really sure why you're reading the irk thread then! Ha ha!

There's a new series of Grumpy Young Men starting again soon, I think.
                    They moan almost as much as us lot in here.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Not really sure why you're reading the irk thread then! Ha ha!

There's a new series of Grumpy Young Men starting again soon, I think.
                      They moan almost as much as us lot in here.

Ah but there's irked moaners, then there's nitpickers. The type of people who, after humping a stunning model, would twist that she wasn't tight enough.

Comment

The type of people who, after humping a stunning model, would twist that she wasn't tight enough.
                        Yeah, but we've all been there.

pffft supermodels, eh?

Comment

WE BUY ANY CAR! WE BUY ANY CAR! WE BUY ANY CAR!
                          WE BUY, WE BUY, WE BUY, WE BUY, WE BUY ANY CAR!!

Well you won't be buying mine, I'd rather drive it into a canal.

Comment

You've come to the wrong place, i.e. the Internet.

Comment

Companies that don't contact you to say if your job application has been unsuccessful. I could understand it in days gone by (price of a stamp etc.) but is a standard email really too much trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                                When you are walking down the street - in my case, a busy high street - why is it that when you look ahead, in the direction of a hundred other people, does a guy IMMEDIATELY grabs hold of (who I assume is) his girlfriend or wife's hand?

Do you really think I am going to feel her up and have sex with her in the middle of the street judging by their expressions upon eventually finding and grasping their girlfriends/wife?s hand?

Jesus.
                                I hate this too, but then again it only proves their insecurity. I'm finding it more and more of a regular occurance now that I'm oozing machismo, and actually have fun by exploiting other guy's weaknesses... such as shifting a girl out of my path by gently easing her hips, even if they're not fit I relish the look on the bloke's face as I express a cheeky "'Scuse me, luv". I don't do that with guys bigger than me of course, and if something similar happened to my Mrs. whilst in my presence I wouldn't really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X