Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just finishing up an essay about journalism law, and have been asked to use Harvard referencing conventions. The essay guidelines also hint at using footnotes. Aren't the two mutually exclusive? Now I can't print it at uni tomorrow and get it handed in, as was the plan, and I have to wait to hear back from a lecturer to confirm what she wants. Bah.

Comment

Copied a CD to my 360. It automatically found the track names, but called the first track "Track 01" and moved all the other song names back one. Now every single song is named as the song that comes before it on the album. Brilliant.

Comment

What was the answer to the footnotes question?

Comment

Still haven't got one.

Comment

"Use Harvard," as in, no footnotes

Comment

irk of mine is whenever i get trainers the tongue in the right trainer always seems to push itself to the side of my foot

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                irk of mine is whenever i get trainers the tongue in the right trainer always seems to push itself to the side of my foot
                Some shoes (I think it started with skate shoes as it was something a lot of skaters had problems with too) solved this problem by having tongue straps put into their shoes, which were a thick elasticated strap attached to either side of the tongue which was then attached to the side of the inner sole. This stopped them from sliding down to 1 side

Comment

Yeah my shoes have those (Globe) but it took me a while to get used to them as found them bloody annoying at first (and still do if they aren't flush against the side of the shoe).

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                    My Super Sweet 16 - mainly the UK one. Never before have I wanted to be able to reach into the TV and punch the little oiks. How and why do their parents put up with such behaviour!
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

A fly flew into my eye a little while ago while out walking - muddy funster does it sting! The upside was I got to read this Yahoo answers thread http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9214141AASuuuM I hope the person who wrote it was just having a laugh.

Comment

Applying fo jobs online. I have a CV, it is pretty good, why do I then have to take information from that CV and put it into other boxes on a badly designed webpage when I've already uploaded the CV?

Comment

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it!

Comment

I have no idea how long this has been going on, but Metro are live-blogging an episode of Eastenders.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              I have no idea how long this has been going on
                              Presumably since about 7:30pm?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X