Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can play it while it's charging, you know.

Comment

People who give it more than 100%. "I gave if 110%!" No you didn't.

Yes, Ive been watching X Factor...

Comment

Stop doing that, silly.

Comment

Everytime someone says it I remember this.
          Last edited by Family Fry; 15-09-2012, 22:08.

Comment

Brilliant! Massive calculator

Comment

Bloody Hermes UK

Got my partner Harry potter wizards collection as a present for leaving her current job

It was being delivered on the 12th bunk wasn't home until yesterday so expected a failed delivery and to book a redelivery

On amazon it states out for delivery at Hermes it states delivered to porch

My porch is outside the house and it's been there for two days and I didnt trip over it yesterday so I guess it's went walkies :grrr:

Comment

The utter wankdicks on ebay. Not the moronic amoeba who bid on things this time, but the sellers. A week is not an acceptable length of time to get something in the post. Recently, I've been waiting way longer than that. Usually, I (grudgingly) leave positive feedback for people even if I've had to wait, so long as there are no other problems (like a game being smashed to bits or something), but give them very low star ratings, even though these don't make a blind bit of difference. From now on though, I'm not ****ing around. If they take too long to post, they're getting a negative, once I receive the item I paid for. Had enough of these jokers!

Comment

1 or 2 star ratings do make a difference - I think ebay review your account if you have more than like 3 in a given period (or % of sales if you sell a lot)...

Comment

Really? I thought it was just more detailed feedback. I.e. If someone has thousands of feedback, ONE set of back star ratings is not going to affect the average at all, and if someone only has 100 or so feedback, they won't even have enough star ratings for them to appear on their profile.

Comment

I generally try to mail out within 3 days of receiving payment, and most items are sent first class. Is that acceptable? I presume by looking at a week, this is only for UK sellers?
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Surely it depends on the length of shipping time the seller has selected.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                          Really? I thought it was just more detailed feedback. I.e. If someone has thousands of feedback, ONE set of back star ratings is not going to affect the average at all, and if someone only has 100 or so feedback, they won't even have enough star ratings for them to appear on their profile.
                          Info on it here.

Comment

Yeah, all UK stuff. Anything from outside the UK I don't care how long it takes to arrive. Just looking at my 'recent' purchases, I got:

One item paid for 1st Sept, no sign of it, no response from seller.

One item paid for 2nd Sept, no sign of it, no response from seller.

One item paid for 9th Sept, no sign of it, no response from seller.

I'm thinking all these people will be getting negative feedback whether the items eventually turn up or not. I think my new rule will be that you get one weekend to get an item in the post, or you get negative feedback, which I think is fair since not everyone can get to the post office during the week. If you can't even get to one at the weekend, then you shouldn't have listed an item to end when you did.

Comment

I agree with Skull here. Reading the shipping estimates before bidding is buyers responsibility. And if it doesn't say, ask them before plunging.

Comment

I try and post asap but I always keep the buyer up to date regarding when I've actually gone to post it(I'll usually send an email just before leaving for the PO). For me, delays are delays but I prefer it if the seller at least lets me know what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X