Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    Is the M&S Dine in for 2 for ?10 back on?

I LOVE THAT >_>

Irk though - they always sell out in the Oxford St branch by 10 am...
    Go to a different one there is only like a million of em in the London it's 6 miles to my nearest and over 20 to a waitrose
    grumpy that I am

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
      Go to a different one there is only like a million of em in the London it's 6 miles to my nearest and over 20 to a waitrose
      grumpy that I am
      The smaller ones don't carry the stock mate! I just buy the walnut whips instead.

Comment

Mates getting iPhones/iClones who suddenly turn into tilt-headed vegetables, constantly playing substandard Puzzle Bobble clones whilst ceasing talking to anybody anymore.

And buses, too. F*ck 'em.

Comment

Bloody double post!

Comment

Bloody adds on Xbox. Wanted to watch a documentary about two chaps surfing around the uk on 4od.
            Sodding adds every 10 mins which took two minutes to buffer. If we pay for gold make it add free.
            Gave up in the end and torrented it.

Comment

^^^ That's a 4OD issue not an Xbox Live issue. But I agree that ads on TV catch up services are super gay.

Comment

When you get to that point in a collection when you already own 95% of the results in an ebay search, and finding the stuff you need becomes more and more of a pain in the ass, and increasingly infrequent.

Comment

ShadowDancer listing the SCPH-15000 he bought for ?30 for ?330 on eBay.

****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                    When you get to that point in a collection when you already own 95% of the results in an ebay search, and finding the stuff you need becomes more and more of a pain in the ass, and increasingly infrequent.
                    Just like Pokemon really.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      ShadowDancer listing the SCPH-15000 he bought for ?30 for ?330 on eBay.

****ing joke.
                      Did he buy it from the trading forums here? If so thats a poor show, nobody should be buying off the forums to flip on ebay for a hefty price hike. Things are usually pretty fairly priced on here.

If he got it elsewhere then thats different.

Comment

Please let's not discuss that here.

Comment

Elsewhere. It just makes me realise how much I hate reselling. Games are for enjoyment.

Comment

?330 for an SCPH-15000?

**** me. I was going to list my entire SCPH-10000 BB Navigator/Linux set up for ?250 shipped too.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Elsewhere. It just makes me realise how much I hate reselling. Games are for enjoyment.
                              If he didn't buy it from a forum or whatever with the understanding that he wouldn't hike up the price and sell it on, there's no problem. Games aren't only for enjoyment, they're just things people buy and sell, like the billion other things people buy and sell all the time.

Also I reckon the fact his name's ShadowDancer means he must like games a bit, too.

Comment

I just think antics like that are just a kick in the nuts for the community though. It's even slightyley more offensive than those people who never post yet are all over sales threads like a rash, trying to knock an already generous price down further.
                                I can think of a few that without fail will appear and try to haggle

Comment

Working...
                                X