Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?283 water and sewerage bill for 6 months! Only three people in our house ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      I just think antics like that are just a kick in the nuts for the community though. It's even slightyley more offensive than those people who never post yet are all over sales threads like a rash, trying to knock an already generous price down further.
      I can think of a few that without fail will appear and try to haggle
      Yeah, it's a kick in the balls is all.

Comment

Yup, also hate seeing that.

Comment

The John Lewis advert is really getting on my t1ts at the mo. Its on almost every time there's an ad break, & I hate that ****ty InXS song anyway

Comment

Aye it's a stinker of an advert, yet there is idoits fawning over it on my facebook feed. I'd extend the advert irk to anything that has a twee cover version attached to it, with extra hate reserved if there is any trace of ukulele.

Comment

the john lewis advert is a good thing...well the hatred of it anyway!

girl i know goes on a FB rant about everyone going mad about how amazing it is, her and her equally cretinous mate have a 700 post conversation where every post ends in 'babe'.

the part that made me block her (after waking up from a facepalm avalanch) was the final 'well babe, people who take these adverts seriously and use their slogans are getting deleted. SIMPLES!'

My main irk for today tho is losing the earbud on my earphones...travelling home music free makes me sad.

Comment

Yeah, those ukulele-based gentle covers of established songs are pretty weak.

What you need is SHEPHERD'S PIEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

So last Sunday, I take the boy out and buy him a brand new BlackBerry 9900 and Playbook combo deal. ?25 a month, not bad. Orange Wednesdays, BBM etc. Halved the price I was paying for his O2 Contract. He's all set.

Calls me up yesterday, crying. Crying like a little ****ing bitch too if you don't mind. On Saturday he loses it in the park whilst fighting with a kid from his class. I haven't even paid the first bill yet. No insurance. "We don't need insurance Dad, I'll look after it I promise". Six ****ing days into a 730-day contract.

I said to him was this because he had been showing off with it, exactly like I told, no explicitly ****ing drummed into his thick head not to. "Yes Dad".

Now he has a Sony Ericsson circa 2004 that was ?15 brand new then.

That'll teach the little ****.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 01-10-2012, 15:13.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Schoolboy error.

Comment

Indeed. Going from having the best phone out of all your mates, to the worst phone in the borough has got to hurt.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Depends if stuff that doesn't matter matters to you.

Comment

It's just his pure ****ing idiocy that has annoyed me more than anything else, plus the pigs now have all my details, which I'm not happy about.

I gather he had been giving it the biggun as he has his BBM name as The Notorious Michael. Very Notorious eh? Can't even keep a phone for a week.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I was talking about you, Daz! Fancy letting your kid convince you not to buy insurance, lol.

Is this John Lewis advert the one that's split down the middle? I thought it would have been more realistic if she'd been on one side, sitting in the cinema, and on the modern side, the guy was in his flat downloading a torrent.

Comment

I see. Well he's generally pretty sensible. Never even dropped any of his other phones, so it seemed believable TBH.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Websites selling things that have a little picture of the item, that you can click on and when you click on it the picture opens in its own window and it's the same size as the one you clicked on. Or smaller.

@Daryl - first the iPad and now this. I think you should insure everything you own and everything you ever buy.

Bad luck dude :-(
                                Last edited by Brad; 01-10-2012, 15:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X