Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you possibly criticise him for losing his tablet within days of getting it, when you broke yours within seconds of opening it?!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 01-10-2012, 15:28.

Comment

Because he doesn't pay my phone bill.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sounds like a chip off the old block to me!

The apple never falls far from the tree.

He's learned from the master.

Comment

You peeps on here using each other's real names. It's terribly confusing at times

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            Because he doesn't pay my phone bill.
            Yeah, your parents do?

Had the panel in my plasma replaced some months ago. When it came back, the image was way darker than it used to be, even with all brightness enhancing settings at max, it's still too dark to see properly in most movies. Finally got around to calling the service centre today. Explained the problem. They didn't have any ideas. Agreed to factory reset the tv (again) and call back if that didn't work. It didn't work. So no I'm one day further away from having a working tv.
            Last edited by JSR; 01-10-2012, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              You peeps on here using each other's real names. It's terribly confusing at times

Synthesizer Patel?

Comment

Awwww yeahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  So last Sunday, I take the boy out and buy him a brand new BlackBerry 9900 and Playbook combo deal. ?25 a month, not bad. Orange Wednesdays, BBM etc. Halved the price I was paying for his O2 Contract. He's all set.

Calls me up yesterday, crying. Crying like a little ****ing bitch too if you don't mind. On Saturday he loses it in the park whilst fighting with a kid from his class. I haven't even paid the first bill yet. No insurance. "We don't need insurance Dad, I'll look after it I promise". Six ****ing days into a 730-day contract.

I said to him was this because he had been showing off with it, exactly like I told, no explicitly ****ing drummed into his thick head not to. "Yes Dad".

Now he has a Sony Ericsson circa 2004 that was ?15 brand new then.

That'll teach the little ****.
                  Have you got the IMEI blocked by the network? Least then it'll be useless to whoever now has it...

Comment

Yellow
                    Last edited by dazzling_bubble; 01-10-2012, 21:32.

Comment

No one ever texts back when they owe you money!

3 mates, ?360 between them. getting pissed off now.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        Haven't you said this before?

Comment

Yep. And I'll continue to moan about it until it's 100% eradicated, Steve!

Comment

Three things at the moment:

1. The translation of FFVII. Ignoring the invariably incomprehensible dialogue, almost every single instance of in-game instructions are mistranslated, telling you to do the opposite of what you're supposed to.
                            2. The PS3 being a big ol' bag of crap. In every possible way. But specifically, that it can't emulate PS1 worth a damn.
                            3. The utter, utter, tumbling dick****s that write guides on gamefaqs. Total plankton. The kind of brain damaged, inbred morons that make you want to sterilise the human race. When they're not just flat-out wrong, they're saying stuff along the lines of 'you should have picked up this item, but I forgot to tell you'. Do they coil off these reams of feces on a typewriter? Or are they actually just that demented? Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                              Yeah, your parents do?
                              My parents? Other than living under their roof until I was 16, I've been independent since I was 12. I pay my son's bill, so if he loses his phone after six days, then I think I'm allowed to criticise him.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                                Have you got the IMEI blocked by the network? Least then it'll be useless to whoever now has it...
                                It's a BlackBerry, I've blocked it myself over GPS. It's useless to anyone other than me.

I'm hoping it'll come back today as the police are going to turn up at the school and cart the boy in question off to his folks' place, and hopefully he'll get scared and either hand it over, or grass up who has it.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X