Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    The gaming industry and EA in particular. I have completely lost any love of faith for the current industry and the current way publishers treat the consumer. Constant released of games that are not fit for retail. Online season pass systems with content that is overprice or simple broken. Game that need to be patch before they work properly. What little enthusiasm I had for the current gen has all but vanished. The next gen is going to be even worse when costs get even higher. Say goodbye to innovation.
    "Ooh, I fancy a game of Bombshells: Hell's Belles on my iPad today."

Pretty sad really.

Comment

So many spelling mistakes in my post but you get the idea. Been a busy week!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        "I know" I think. "I'll buy her a nice gift". "Regardless of if she gets the job or not, my witty message on the little card thing will surely brighten her day".

Cut to lunchtime today. Incoming SMS..."Thank you for the gifts, BUT I don't feel comfortable with you having spent that much money on me. Do you enjoy causing a stir?".

?_?
        Id utterly ignor her existence from now on, and smash the present up :/

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          I'm aware that buying Forza is somewhat hypocritical but...
          Ah shaddap, you two-faced DLC-lovin' WHORE! I don't want to hear your excuses.

It's people like you who are going to kill this industry!

EDIT: For those who can't read between the lines, we chatted online about this. There's no real argy bargy!
          Last edited by QualityChimp; 25-10-2012, 20:21.

Comment

That's a lie. I've never spoken to this monkey in my life.

Comment

Whichever c**twazzock decided to make a saucepan, with a handle made of ooooh, the same metal!

Seriously? We cook with saucepans because they make things nice and hot. The handle isn't meant to be ****ing gas mark nine!

T**ts.
              Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 26-10-2012, 00:06. Reason: I saided a nawty word!!!

Comment

Can't say how many times I've tried to figure out what kind of demented degenerates make saucepans that way. I can only imagine their mothers drank during pregnancy. Then again, who BUYS saucepans with metal handles? *stares*

Comment

Me.

I seem to be making everyone angry at me right now. From a study-booty call I didn't run to, to texting my friend about missing her at work and her just getting narked I forgot it was her birthday. F this, I'm off to bed.

Comment

There's only one solution to make everybody happy, kryss. You need to go in and machine gun the lot of them!

Comment

My bath has the taps in the middle, which is a nice design, but the plug is in the middle too and it's the type you push down to open and close.

This means you have to sit awkwardly with your back arched to avoid letting the water out. Not very relaxing!

Worse than that, I give my son a bath every night and there's no way to tell a one-year-old not to tread on the plug and it starts draining about five times every night and he's usually left splashing about in only a couple of centimetres!

I need to see if a bigger standard-sized plug will fit before I go bananas!

/White whine

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                        Whichever c**twazzock decided to make a saucepan, with a handle made of ooooh, the same metal!

Seriously? We cook with saucepans because they make things nice and hot. The handle isn't meant to be ****ing gas mark nine!

T**ts.
                        I see that irk and raise you this one. Saucepan handles that are made out of metal and are heavier than the saucepan so that unless they have something in them they fall over. Bought a set of 3 from Asda like this. FFS.

Comment

Yes, most of our pans are like that. Utter nonsense. They came with the flat so not too bothered but it would be difficult to tell when buying if the set is sealed up.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Id utterly ignor her existence from now on
                            We spent the entire weekend together. We've had an awesome weekend. I've spent almost ?700 on showing her a good time. Meals, cabs, groceries, even an iPad app.
                            All the time she's got something on her mind, but seems reluctant to say it even when prompted. Then when I leave this afternoon, she sends some bull**** SMS about being confused and having a lot on her plate etc. I'm not fussed about the money, but I really don't understand her way. The worst thing is that I really like her. We have so much in common, it's stupid. She said that she feels like she's known me for twenty years. I really cannot see what the problem is. It's a classic boy meets girl situation.

I'm off to Pater's cinema with a bottle of Bolly to watch The Shining. ?_?
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That was about my pay check for this month.

Comment

My CD-Rom just bricked. Luckily the guy who installed the new laser etc in it was here when it borked and has taken it away to fix. Still annoyed though.

Comment

Working...
                                X