Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you should invest in some of these?

They're actually pretty common in Japanese public toilets.

Comment

This threads gone weird sitting down too pee? what else would you like to share? the fact that you wear a bras and panties to work???

Comment

I use the piss-horse too, though I stand.

I despise urinals. They're so undignified. I'm not having some dirty nob watcher laughing at my feeble tiddler while I have a slash. Besides, the very thought of being crammed together, nob-to-nob, like pissing sardines, fills me with such self-conscious dread that I would probably seize up. Then I'D appear too be the cock watcher.

And that simply isn't on.

Comment

I have a problem where I can't 'push the pee' so to speak. I have to use the sit down loo now as if I use a urinal I literally look like I am cruising for prinny, and that is not on.

It only started when I had a major operation in '99 to my bowel/intestine and since then it just seems to fail.

Comment

lol Lebowski

I don't see why sitting down is some sort of woman thing. I seriously doubt people stood up to begin with, anyway. I reckon everyone used to sit down and then one day someone peed standing up because they just couldn't reach the tree in time and it caught on. And yet over here in civilised society we need signs in hospitals telling doctors to wash their hands.

Everyone seems to have a different idea of what a man is. Some think a man isn't a man unless he can squash beer cans on his forehead or stand up peeing and not wash his hands so you're giving him an indirect handjob, others think a man isn't a man unless he's on a building site with his arse crack hanging out from his jeans. Still others think a real man is sensitive to the emotional needs of women and a good listener and Sky+'s the footy so his missus can watch Eastenders.

It's all bollocks. I'm a man and I know it, I don't care what anyone thinks. I may sit down and piss but I also sawed my metal bed's legs down with the jigsaw thing and I put up my shelves when I was 15 and I poke around the lawnmower while it's still plugged in and I don't call hair stuff 'product' and I don't wear skinny jeans or have my hair all sideways.

Comment

I laid an entire garden with grass when I was 10. I felt more man then than I ever have!

Comment

Comfort is king.

Comment

Facebook....great for finding people and keeping intouch but sometimes....it doesn't half cause rows!

Comment

Or, in my case, you find people and realise they're still twats and you wish you'd never found them again

Comment

Haha yea that as well

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        I don't see why sitting down is some sort of woman thing. I seriously doubt people stood up to begin with, anyway. I reckon everyone used to sit down and then one day someone peed standing up because they just couldn't reach the tree in time and it caught on. And yet over here in civilised society we need signs in hospitals telling doctors to wash their hands.

Everyone seems to have a different idea of what a man is. Some think a man isn't a man unless he can squash beer cans on his forehead or stand up peeing and not wash his hands so you're giving him an indirect handjob, others think a man isn't a man unless he's on a building site with his arse crack hanging out from his jeans. Still others think a real man is sensitive to the emotional needs of women and a good listener and Sky+'s the footy so his missus can watch Eastenders.

It's all bollocks. I'm a man and I know it, I don't care what anyone thinks. I may sit down and piss but I also sawed my metal bed's legs down with the jigsaw thing and I put up my shelves when I was 15 and I poke around the lawnmower while it's still plugged in and I don't call hair stuff 'product' and I don't wear skinny jeans or have my hair all sideways.
                        *applause*

I will happily use a urinal but will sit on a toilet if that's the only option. I've had RIDICULOUS splashback before. At home I only sit down. I stand up for 8 hours at work! Gimme a break!

I just ignore most people on facebook, and I would probably get rid of my account if it wasn't the only form of communication my father uses.

Comment

Only time i stand up to piss is when I'm in a public house. I'm a sitter.

Comment

Got a training course tomorrow. The 'facilitator' is some bloke called Mr Davies. I can pretty much guarantee this bloke is a cock. What type of person uses the word 'facilitator'?

Comment

Time to bring back man plan?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                I use the piss-horse too, though I stand.

I despise urinals. They're so undignified. I'm not having some dirty nob watcher laughing at my feeble tiddler while I have a slash. Besides, the very thought of being crammed together, nob-to-nob, like pissing sardines, fills me with such self-conscious dread that I would probably seize up. Then I'D appear too be the cock watcher.

And that simply isn't on.
                                LOL reminds me of this video

Comment

Working...
                                X