Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
    Got a training course tomorrow. The 'facilitator' is some bloke called Mr Davies. I can pretty much guarantee this bloke is a cock. What type of person uses the word 'facilitator'?
    There's only one person I know of, and his name is John Hardaker. See here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I don't wanna use tags because I've set the time in the URL like a dood. If it doesn't skip, you'll have to do it manually.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    Time to bring back man plan?
    Whatever happened to man plan?

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      Whatever happened to man plan?
      Started it for a laugh with good intentions to keep it rolling for the banter, but at the time I was just completely snowed under at work and let it slide..........

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
        Only time i stand up to piss is when I'm in a public house. I'm a sitter.
        What a girl. I use the urinals even when I take a dump.

Comment

That's only cos you like the feel of that orange squeezer in the bottom of the urinal on your starfish.

Comment

I use the urinals, but I'm getting fed up of the complementary pineapple chunks in them tasting so strange...

Comment

Sort of related, but I went to a pub recently and it had one of those weird helpful toilet guys I've heard so much about. It was 12pm so no idea what he was doing there(although there was a footy match on so he probably hit the jackpot). I only went in to wash my hands after lunch and he grabbed the soap dispenser and dispensed soap into my hands, then he handed me a paper towel to dry my hands. I put a quid in the plate and left. There were bottles of Lynx there, too.

He was like those people who start cleaning your car windows at the traffic lights.

They should put guys like that in hospital toilets, then all these superbugs would be eradicated!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I use the urinals, but I'm getting fed up of the complementary pineapple chunks in them tasting so strange...
                When did they stop doing the giant mints?

Comment

Today's irk: the wallet rape of monthly rent, with subsequent "careful living" until the next payday. Can't wait until I have a decent job and some financial security.

Comment

Wife reversing us into disabled bay in York and 2 middle age women knicking it and nearly causing an accident. Who then proceeded to glare at me so we had to park right at the other end, got back up to them and there was nowt wrong with em. They wouldn't look at me as I was now in my wheelchair but I made it well known what ignorant f they were. People like that want shooting, wide bays so u can get in and out with chair easily. Love to put peeps like that in one for a day and give em a f heart attack to boot so they know what it's like, lazy cnuts!

Comment

Just noticed this when I was halfway through a lovely mug of hot chocolate. Annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                        What a girl. I use the urinals even when I take a dump.
                        *girly pout 4u!!!*

Comment

Real men crap thru the glory hole hehe

Comment

This stonking Asus my boss brought in is still in the same position it's been in for 2 weeks now, untouched. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              This stonking Asus my boss brought in is still in the same position it's been in for 2 weeks now, untouched. What a waste.
                              My uncle bought a ?1700 MacBook Pro and it was in the box for about a month. I was the one who actually unsealed the thing to stick Windows on!

The mind boggles.

Comment

1. Failed CPU cooler
                                2. Poor advice from Scan. I'd told them that 30 seconds on Prime95 too the CPU to > 80degrees C and rising. Their advice?

Try running Prime 95 for 20 minutes and send us the results

20 minutes? I've just told you it hits 80 in half a minute. Do you want me to destroy my CPU? (yes, I know there's a failsafe).

Anyway, I've put the stock cooler back on while I try to get Corsair to replace it.

Comment

Working...
                                X