Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
    People writing MS as M$.
    I think it was on rllmuk, someone said that the censorship filter there used to automatically correct any instance of M$ or Micro$oft to "Microsoft Corporation" which is kinda hilarious. All forums should do that.

Comment

That's brilliant. Maybe we should get that done here.

Maybe the most recent use of M$ was 'scarasm'

Comment

When anyone uses M$ the requirement for discussion just gets thrown out the window. You have pretty much made your stance as clear as glass and anything that follows can be ignored.

Comment

I think it's a plugin. As standard you can't do replace (except with *)

Comment

Guile.

He spends the entire game telling people to go home and be family men, and then his ending is him going home and being a family man.

Bloody hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
              Why not $ony or Appl?? Or N?ntendo.
              NYentendo actually has a pretty nice ring to it.

Comment

I love it. I read it as Nine-tendo

Comment

After having time off work in feb for sickness, most of the month in fact(some leave too), I am now sick again.

Comment

Myself. I caved in and bought the Mass Effect 3 cheeky day one DLC, even though I promised myself not to support such shenanigans. The DLC being storyline (rather than throwaway weapons or armour) made it too difficult to resist

Comment

Shame on you.

Comment

Those awful episodes of Friends where one of them has to act drunk. Toe-curlingly bad. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. David Schwimmer was the worst.

Comment

Slumping at my desk this morning a bit worse for wear, and the first two bar receipts I pull out my pocket were for ?850 and ?370. Not good.

Unlike Schwimmer above, i'm certainly not pretending to be drunk right now. Bleeeeeeurgh.

Comment

photos of receipts please!

Comment

I'll post them up later, can't access photobucket at work.

Comment

I'm guessing one of them receipts is for a PC Engine and shedload of games!

Comment

Working...
                                X