Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O_o

hah, I saw the NTSC-J scotch in sainsburys a couple weeks back, wonder what its like. Had to go with old faithful in the end though. I've only tried glenfiddich once but its a hard slog personally, I could probably manage it now as I was a beginner last time I tried it

Comment

I used to drink Glenmorangie years ago, and I think you go through phases of trying loads of different ones until you find what you really like. These days i'm happy with anything Glenfiddich make apart from the horrendous solera. Aberlour and Glenlivet are my other two of choice. Man I love whisky.

I'll find out the name of the Jap one from my mate tomorrow, it's REALLY nice.

Comment

I've had a "few" tonight, nowt special, mainly polish beers, but enjoyable nevertheless

Comment

Finished work at 1230pm yesterday and sat in the hotel bar for a couple of hours drinking Guinness. On my own.

$7.50 a pint...

Comment

I love this time of year as all my suppliers give me a bottle of malt. I'd complain at the stereotypical gift for a Scotsman if I didn't love whisky so much. Tonight i've just cracked this nice Glenlivet.

Comment

Nice, I'm stone sober but I had a few beers last night. .mm scotch.

Comment

Six free bottles this week so far Kerny, sometimes I love my job.

Comment

Looks like I'm one of your suppliers then?
                  I'm thrashed.

Comment

I didn't count you in the faceless wonders. Make that 7 bottles!

Comment

Mines the best cos it comes from the heart

Comment

bloody ell 6 bottles, nice.

Comment

iron-bru wkd, class

Comment

Bubble, that makes you a princess where I come from.

Comment

Always makes me laugh when you see those wkd blue adverts and the lads' lad is doing something .. laddy and then later on on his night out reaches over for the blue wkd (wtf).

Have a mans drink, ye wuss. What bloke drinks blue wkd.

I remember when orange wkd came out when I was about 16 and it was almost too easy to drink, but we all grow up and out of it

Comment

The first time I tried that wkd stuff it was like cordial, and I drank every bottle in the party I was at. What do you know, turns out it DOES get you pissed though.

Comment

Working...
                                X