No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amaretto followed by Sambuca followed by some alien abductee-esque "missing time" for me yesterday. So glad I'm not working today.

Comment

how come there int a sexiest man in the world thread?? *hiccups/8

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
        No point. I win. Everyone knows that

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
          Coz you ain't made one

But yeah don't make me post pics of michael bolton in it.

Comment

I drank for the first time ever on Friday at my work xmas party. I say drank, but it basically equated to a glass of white wine at the start(hotel-branded so dunno what it was but it was on a tray), then a Bacardi and Coke, then later on the red Bacardi... and Coke. By now you're thinking it couldn't have been any gayer if I'd followed that up with an Appletini but I'd just point blindly at two things I'd heard of before and, besides, I had to start work the next day from 9am plus I was testing the waters so didn't try anything too dangerous. Next stop, JD and Coke. The Scrubs references are never-ending.

"Easy on the 'tini"

Comment

he can go in the sexiest man thread, he's cute

Comment

Having my first drink since new year. Overdid it a bit over the festive and sickened myself. Need to get warmed up a bit before an all day session for my mates birthday tomorrow. It's going to get messy, be prepared for an "I'm never drinking again" type lie on Sunday.

Comment

My first session tonight since i got a bit carried away after Leeds Vs Arsenal the other saturday. We've ended up watching the comedy awards and drinking lots of Polish lager - we were going to go out but settled for staying at mine as my wife has had about 9 of her tasty mates round for us to look at. allllriiiiight

Comment

Possible driving home turned into getting last train which turned into staying out all night and getting taxi at 4am! Oops!

Appletinis FTW!!!1

Comment

Urrrrrrgh! Don't go out straight from work at 5pm kids. I'm gonna be fubar tomorrow.

Comment

Like I was today. Woke up at 7am still drunk.

Comment

2 ways to go there. Go back to bed and sleep til 3 or have another drink. Both bad.

Comment

If drunk when you get in, then:

Drink 6 pints of orange squash and play Rez.

The hypnotic concentration and piss-rush will sort you out before you pass out in drunk-sleep.

Comment

I was actually ok, following a similar strategy to what Prinny suggests. Had a couple of big glasses of Coke and stayed up for about an hour or two on the t'interwebs.

This is definitely going to be the way forward from now on no more drink induced coma-sleep straight after getting in. I did have a weird dream about still being out drinking and this lass falling over in a pile of her own vom in front of some press photographers and thinking, 'This will be great for Newcastle's reputation'.

Comment

See, you have to have the liquids and stay awake for a while before falling asleep after a session. When I get in after Friday night kung fu and games night, I usually stay awake to watch the NHL with a tea and a pint of water, and it usually does the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X