No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right out of "Oor Wullie's" book of translations, gold star!

Comment

I used to read Wullie and the Broons in between fitba sessions

Comment

The name was the reason I bought it. It amused me!

Comment

Finally the great Brewdog trip continues, at home I'm in Newcastle Brewdog now yay!

Comment

For prinny

A 15% Paradox Jura (on draught)

And

A 7.7% Oak aged Lager 77 also draught

Yus!

Comment

^ Higher skills!

What's the Paradox like?

Comment

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
                ^ Higher skills!

What's the Paradox like?
                Really good full of flavour like a slightly milder Tokyo* but sweet from the caramel an the bar itself is the nicest brewdog I have been in and I been in them all bar Aberdeen

Comment

Niiiice.
                  Just down the road from the theatre? Grey Street?

Comment

Dean street bud

Comment

Loads of drinks last night, and only 3 hours kip (1 hour of which was upright holding a joypad).

Badger First Gold 3 Skulls out of 5
                      Tanglefoot 4.5 Skulls out of 5.

Also had a stack of Cobra and Tiger Beers, some homemade (by my brother in law) Raspberry vodka, some Bennachie 10 year whisky, and a couple of Balvenie Double Wood 12 year.

Surprisingly I feel quite fresh today. Don't know how long for mind...

Comment

Has the hangover kicked in yet? I tend to suffer from delayed ones these days. Wake up feeling fine, 6 hours later........

THUD!

Comment

Got hammered Friday night. Started drinking yesterday before hangover could clear. Did same today so Fridays hangover is still with me. I'm still drinking too although it's about to run out. Should be sorted by tomorrow I hope.

Comment

I'm pleased to report I'm still good, and even had a beer with my supper. Just bloody tired.

Comment

Slumming it as out of top quality hooch, lots of yebisu (well 13 of them as I bought a case at the chinese supermarket while getting some 7 spice while I was rather drunk after rolling out of brewdog Newcastle yesterday) better beers tomorrow (sorry prinny for the shame I have brought )

Comment

Got going on the Cava and Viognier last night to go with a Thai Curry. Then moved on to Disarrono and Boru.

Comment

Working...
                                X