• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm well that's acceptable I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Hmm well that's acceptable I suppose.
      Better than the supermarket piss I used to drink no? I can't just pop to tesco for some Tremens if you could well I would be bankrupt (and an alcoholic )

Comment

Whisky is a mans drink. I polished off two thirds of a bottle of Aberlour last night. Two pints of water before hitting the hay, fresh as a daisy today.

Comment

I just got a bottle of Glenfiddich, a case of Guinness, case of One-Fifty Lashes and a case of Barecove Radler. Plus some tawny port.

Not a bad balance for a Xmas here in Australia. To the un-initiated the Barecove Radler is a kiwi beer. On the light side and had lemon/lime in it so pretty much your lager and lime... Not what I'd usually have but it's for on the beach at 30+ degrees. One fifty lashes is a nice balanced lager and my current favourite tipple for summers.

If it wasn't stinking hot I'd be sticking to Guinness and Whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Whisky is a mans drink. I polished off two thirds of a bottle of Aberlour last night. Two pints of water before hitting the hay, fresh as a daisy today.
            Erm yeah you are so abusive to me when you've had a drink , I had a right mixture last night which ended with Aberlour slept like a champ.

Back on it again now it must be Christmas.

Comment

Shouldn't you be drinking some supermarket loss-leader trash, Neil? ;-)

Comment

I did buy my stash from Waitrose yes

Comment

I kind of think I should have bought the Craft Beer Advent Calender they had in Co-op, but it was $130-ish and I didn't fancy carrying the damn thing home.

Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry. Merry Breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                    Erm yeah you are so abusive to me when you've had a drink , I had a right mixture last night which ended with Aberlour slept like a champ.

Back on it again now it must be Christmas.
                    You brought it on yourself. For others information, Neil is only allowed to buy a PS4 if he get's his bride to be's permission. I had no option, he needed a verbal attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      You brought it on yourself. For others information, Neil is only allowed to buy a PS4 if he get's his bride to be's permission. I had no option, he needed a verbal attack.
                      That is not true

Comment

Just sat down with a nice 18 year old Glenfiddich, well it is Christmas eve.

Comment

I've had a St Peters Christmas Ale. Lush.

Comment

I was given some brewdog punk IPA as a present, might try that in a bit too.

Comment

Sunk back two bottles of disaronno and still going.

Comment

15 year old Glenfiddich to bring the new year in. Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X