Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
      W00t! w00t!

Iron Man Mark VII shipping today
      Coolness

Look forward to your pics

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Bunch of interesting stuff on the latest Sideshow email - the PCS Sagat mixed media thing being one, but is $300 odd. I will pass. Much prefer smaller, polystone pieces anyway.
        Check out www.prototypezstudio.com they are producing 1/6 ( 12 inch scale ) Street Fighter kits and will be offering them painted and assembled also. All the kits are sculpted by Eric Sosa who does all the Kotobukiya Marvel stuff.

Sagat is their first kit.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 24-08-2012, 14:51.

Comment

I am going to kiss you, whilst my wallet tries to propell itself at great speed into your nuts.

Comment

I don't know about high end statues but the thing that is off about that figure is the head. It's strange, I have a Play Arts of Snake from peace Walker and the head is spot on.

Related note, that Rex might have to be mine.

Comment

^^^ Blimey, how good is that?! His body looks rather 'thick', but I assume that is the intended style. One to keep tabs on for sure.

^^ Quote of the day!

Comment

New arrival today but it's not even for me

My brothers birthday present turned up from Big Bad Toy Store...

Looks awesome & I can't wait to have a go when he gets him in November.

I've pre-ordered him Cell for Christmas as well

Neil

Comment

Cell actually looks good because he comes with a lovely Kamehameha! They need to start releasing effect packs!

Anyway i got Module Pack 1 and 2 for my Sh Figuarts Fourze and now i have so many posing options I'm considering buying another Fourze lol. Amazingly there's about 3 more of these packs coming out haha, I'm not buying them all but these 2 packs were 500 yen each so were worth it, especially since the 2nd one came with a Tamashii stage, but the problem is you can only display so much at a time so a lot of it stays int he box.

I have truly been bitten by the bugmen! I am genuinely loving going through all the different series and movies and i haven't watched anything else the past few weeks lol! Having the kick ass figures is just a great bonus

More to come

PARACHUTE!

SMOKE!

CHAINSAW!

HOPPING!

MAGICHAND!

CAMERA!

RADAR!

LAUNCHER!

Loads of more pics at - CollectioNeo - Fourze

Comment

Those are two UFO catcher prizes I got when in Osaka. Not exactly the best figures out there, Nanoha's skirt has lots of overbording colours, but I paid the incredibly high price of 600yen for both, so...

Comment

Alex,

Those add ons are awesome.
                      The look so freaking sweet

So on my travels round T' Interweb there have been some final shots of Masterpiece Soundwave, Laserbeak & Red Alert & they all look awesome...

Really really looking forward to them.

Neil

Comment

on Soundwave's pics I just had to!!

That Joker is frigging awesome!!

Comment

FFS Shozuki!

Only this morning (whilst out jogging) I was thinking about perhaps buying this statue. Don't need to see everyone else buying it too!

Really is a great piece, glad you got yourself one.

Neil has got a lot to answer for!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                            on Soundwave's pics I just had to!!

That Joker is frigging awesome!!
                            Joker looks sweet buddy, glad you got him

Drake is pretty sweet too, love the pose

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                            FFS Shozuki!

Only this morning (whilst out jogging) I was thinking about perhaps buying this statue. Don't need to see everyone else buying it too!

Really is a great piece, glad you got yourself one.

Neil has got a lot to answer for!
                            Lol I deny everything I have nothing to do with it...honest

You should get one to Grover, he's a future grail & worth the investment

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              You should get one to Grover, he's a future grail & worth the investment Neil
                              Must resist the temptation!

To be honest mate, whilst I appreciate that it's a fantastic sculpt, I'd only be buying it to flip it at some point in the future.

I've never been too much into Batman and pretty much the whole DC universe, plus there is enough stuff coming up which I have my eye on which requires funding.

I've always got this thread to look back on should I want to salivate over yours and Shozuki's pics!

Comment

Shozuki splashing the cash! Nice pick up man!

I wasn't gonna pick up "other forms" when it came to Kamen Rider but this Firestates Fourze was only 1000 yen and hes fabulous, i especially love his face, usually its just the eyes that are compound but the whole face has the glorious effect!

By the way Fourze finished last week ( i cried at the end ) but Kamen Rider Wizard starts Sunday so anyone who might wanna start watching a Rider series this is a good time to jump on board

Fire States Fourze

Didn't quite get a full set of this yet, some other bits i need to get pics of.

More pics though at CollectioNeo in the Kamen Rider section. also check out my logo my friend Wayne did for me
                                Last edited by NeoDragoN; 31-08-2012, 00:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X