This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
    Lol Neil the shelves you link to are Bestas just without the doors on and more shelves in lol you only see them usually split into 3 sections because of the size of the doors but they come with about 6 shelves for each, so you can display pretty much anything in them

I'd just glue that mate it was probably only glue ( cement ) originally anyway that's a natural connection point of the kit. I've done it before on statues and you really cannot tell

Also what the hell was he doing out of his box! Get him back in the box with the rest of them
    That's cool didn't realise they came with more shelves...will be grabbing a couple when we move for the impending PF invasion lol

Thanks for the advice I'll get some this weekend...do you have a recommendation for a good glue or cement to use??

Lol I do has a few a bits on display just none of the big stuffs

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      That's cool didn't realise they came with more shelves...will be grabbing a couple when we move for the impending PF invasion lol

Thanks for the advice I'll get some this weekend...do you have a recommendation for a good glue or cement to use??

Lol I do has a few a bits on display just none of the big stuffs

Neil
      Not any brands of glue come to mind, but i tell you what type i use. Its the the stuff where you have two liquids and you put one on each bit, then leave them for a minute, then you push the 2 pieces together hard and it forms a super strong bond. I'm sure you have come across the type before at some point. So yeah go for something like that

Comment

Not any brands of glue come to mind, but i tell you what type i use. Its the the stuff where you have two liquids and you put one on each bit, then leave them for a minute, then you push the 2 pieces together hard and it forms a super strong bond. I'm sure you have come across the type before at some point. So yeah go for something like that
        I know the stuff...will pick some up at the weekend, thanks Alex

Neil

Comment

1/7 Bayonetta available for preorder...

...those legs. I know they are part of the original character design but I really can't stand them.

Comment

Ordered like a god damn flash.

Comment

Where can i preorder that bayonetta from, and how much??

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                Where can i preorder that bayonetta from, and how much??
                Ami Ami -

10,490 Yen (about ?85 + delivery)

Neil

Comment

Why do i see those having leaning problems in the future.....

Comment

So i kinda shouldn't have bought these really as i am being charged for my predator this week but they were both such great prices ( Ceremonial has only been out 2 weeks also ) and i've wanted them since they were announced...i just had to and i will pay for it later lol.

So yeah these are original designs by Steve Wang who if you didn't know is pretty much a legendary make up artist and he also did the Guyver films. They are both very heavily Guyver influenced i think but that just makes them so cool for me, its like a cross over of two of my fave things!

Also whats cool is they put a little background for each Bio on the SS webpage. The Ceremonial particularly i think is great.

The Stalker Predator is a psychotic Predator who's skills are unmatched, a serial killer who only hunts other Predators. Known to stalk and terrorize his prey before the kill, he gets his thrills turning the hunter into the hunted. The blades that adorn his helmet represent his weapon of choice. He has a specially designed blue laser targeting scope that emits no heat traces and is invisible to other Predators' heat vision, making his location harder to detect by other Predator.

Comment

The Ceremonial mask is worn by the elder Predators during the "rite of passage" ceremony of the young hunters. It is fashioned from the skin and bone of one of the fiercest creatures indigenous to the Predator's home world, the QUATZA-RIJ.

As a tradition, young hunters always hunt in groups of three. They are sent out in packs and must hunt and kill one Quatza-Rij as a team in order to be accepted as adult clan members and be recognized as a legitimate hunter. Only after years of hunting do the most skilled and experienced hunters try to kill a Quatza-Rij on their own. If successful, they can then break away from the pack and are allowed to travel off-world to hunt bigger game.

The Ceremonial mask has no laser sight, as it is not a hunting helmet. But it is decorated with three circles on the forehead that represent each of the three hunters. The symbol of unity and teamwork, the Yutja laser sight is modeled after this symbol.

So happy with both of them! I just think they looks so different and so unique but still undeniably have that Predator look.

Comment

Awesome, awesome, awesome

Those are some seriously impressive pieces Alex.

I love the Bio's & those 2 are seriously impressive stand out pieces.

Congrats on picking them up, utterly amazing.
                        I love the background as well, show's some attention went into them rather than just making cash ins that just happen to carry the Predator name

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Awesome, awesome, awesome

Those are some seriously impressive pieces Alex.

I love the Bio's & those 2 are seriously impressive stand out pieces.

Congrats on picking them up, utterly amazing.
                          I love the background as well, show's some attention went into them rather than just making cash ins that just happen to carry the Predator name

Neil
                          Thanks Neil. I'm really happy with them, just gotta get them on the wall now with the other 3

Had a few other things over the last couple of days too, pre-orders and bargains i picked up from Amiami and HLJ all seem to have been delivered int he last 2 days lol so i got lots of stuff to get pics of.

First up is SHF Kamen Rider G3 from Kamen Rider Agito. This guy isn't a rider like a traditional rider, meaning he doesn't HENSHIN but he wears it like a suit of armour, hes basically a super cop. I pikced him up from HLJ for 1200 yen and i bought him mainly so i would have all 4 riders from Agito eventually but man such a great figure, i've had him on my desk just messing with him and hes just a joy to pose and play with.

Agito is probably my fave series I've watched so far, its got a great story with great characters and makes you want to see the next episode constantly, it also helps that i love the rider designs, especially Gill who you will see soonish

Kamen Rider G3

Comment

So yeah these are original designs by Steve Wang who if you didn't know is pretty much a legendary make up artist and he also did the Guyver films. They are both very heavily Guyver influenced i think but that just makes them so cool for me, its like a cross over of two of my fave things!
                            Don't get me wrong, Steve Wang is an amazing creature creator, as those masks show, but I love him for the amazing film "Drive", which is one of the best American martial arts movies ever made IMHO!

I even thanked him for it on Facebook yesterday, which he liked!

I'm torn because he's an amazing effects wizard, but I wish he'd go back behind the lens with Mark Dacascos in front of it.

I keep meaning to ask you, Neo, if you've played the DS Kamen Rider game? It's great fun, like a cutesy Final Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Don't get me wrong, Steve Wang is an amazing creature creator, as those masks show, but I love him for the amazing film "Drive", which is one of the best American martial arts movies ever made IMHO!

I even thanked him for it on Facebook yesterday, which he liked!

I'm torn because he's an amazing effects wizard, but I wish he'd go back behind the lens with Mark Dacascos in front of it.

I keep meaning to ask you, Neo, if you've played the DS Kamen Rider game? It's great fun, like a cutesy Final Fight!

Drive is alright, i remember getting it when it first came out on DVD as it was around the time the HKL DVDs started to come out and i was well into my kung fu flicks. I thought it was great at the time, not so much these days....lol

I don't have my DS anymore so no i haven't played it but does look fun though

Comment

I do like that Stalker Pred mask Neo.

The scratches and other general damage certainly makes the piece stand out.

As an aside, do you know when The Vision statue is planned to be released? I've seen it alongside the Scarlet Witch statue, but not come across any details of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X