• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    kotobukiya ikaruga model kit
    linky http://kotaku.com/5665437/an-ikaruga-model-kit-oh-my
    Oh dear that's freaking sweet

Oh & while I'm here where's these pics of your Blade Liger Mister Huh????

Neil

Comment

I aint even started it Neil, been working working working , and only playing MoH and a few PSP games, this 1 looks pretty complicated for a kit, will give it time when i get time off work.
      Last edited by MisterBubbles; 18-10-2010, 15:36.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
        I aint even started it Neil, been working working working , and only playing MoH and a few PSP games, this 1 looks pretty complicated for a kit, will give it time when i get time off work.
        Sorry buddy didnt realise things were quite that hectic.

Hope you get the time with it soon

Neil

Comment

Turned up today with the game. The figure stands 7 inches tall.

Comment

What condition did the game arrive in?

I'm guessing the game box is flimsy/ish due to having quite a bit of thin plastic on the front?

I was a bit weary about ordering as I had visons of unpacking the the parcel to find the game box totally trashed.

Hopefully thats not the case for you?

Comment

This one just in from AmiAmi
              (photo from their website, currently unable to take pictures).

Comment

Perfect Supergrover with the lenticural in amazing condition too zavvi package it well in a big box have no worries, except with the post office, but i had none.

Comment

Time to bring this thread back to super Robots

Aoshima Shin Seiki Gokin - Shin Getter 1

Just got this in today, my first Aoshima Gokin piece and i'm impressed. Hes made pretty much of all Diecast apart from the head and hands he weighs a ton but is still easily pose-able, even the tomahawk and Scythe shafts are made from diecast which gives them a great weight!

This is the Anime Export W-Wing version which I went for because it comes with the devil wings ( as pictured ) and the normal wings and also comes with the Getter Tomohawk and Scythe, other releases only have 1 or the other and not both, so this to me was the best all round package.

Compared to the Bandai SOC line the quality is the same if not better, the only thing I would like is a stand of some kind but these fit in with the rest of the SOC line perfectly!

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 06-06-2011, 23:49.

Comment

GFF METAL COMPOSITE LIMITED RX-78-2 GUNDAM Ver.ka ROLLOUT COLOR

Comment

GFF Metal Composite Unicorn Gundam Metal Coat Version

Comment

Jebus Dragon that Getter is freaking awesome

Looks amazing.

Glad you pleased with him & he fits the rest of the SoC line well.

Where did you get him from if you don't mind me asking?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Jebus Dragon that Getter is freaking awesome

Looks amazing.

Glad you pleased with him & he fits the rest of the SoC line well.

Where did you get him from if you don't mind me asking?

Neil
                          Ebay buddy! I tried a few other places but eBay was the cheapest, took about 10 days from Hong Kong via standard post so not to bad at all, my other 2 i ordered before him still haven't come yet I have a feeling customs might have something to do with it.

Few more pics When all said and done its the huge Wings, weapons and weight that make this figure, so awesome lol

Comment

Lol should have guessed really

That's a bugger about the other 2

Do you have a recommended seller you use on teh Bay??

I've just started re-watching Getter Robo: Armageddon after our chat the other day & having seen your Getter I'm getting a hankering for some robo figure action

Just hovering over the buy it now button for some Revoltech Getter & Grendizer action but do think some bigger better stuff should be looked at as well

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              Lol should have guessed really

That's a bugger about the other 2

Do you have a recommended seller you use on teh Bay??

I've just started re-watching Getter Robo: Armageddon after our chat the other day & having seen your Getter I'm getting a hankering for some robo figure action

Just hovering over the buy it now button for some Revoltech Getter & Grendizer action but do think some bigger better stuff should be looked at as well

Neil
                              When it comes to ebay and me cheapest is king lol.

I got Shin Getter for like £65 when everyone else was charging £100- £120 and it came through fine, i think as long as they have good feedback i don't think people should worry about buying from hong kong and taiwan, i've been ripped off twice on ebay ( in 10 years ) and both sellers were american.

I've never had a problem with hong kong sellers at one time everything i bought was from Hong Kong with i'd say 90% of my Gundam models coming from there, i only had 1 not arrive and the seller sent me another.

I always find sending them a message through ebay helps too, if they get back straight away it usually means they are decent sellers, if they take ages to respond and have poor english i try to stay clear because if something does happen its gonna be hard to resolve with the language barrier.

If you want the seller i got my Shin Getter from i can PM it you let me know.

Edit : 1 SOC or Gokin and Revoltech will be long forgotten my friend lol
                              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 03-11-2010, 18:07.

Comment

Lol cheapest is king irregardless

Jebus that's a bargain.
                                Lol that's typical isnt the one's you expect to muck you about are the one's who dont & it's the one's you think will be good arent
                                I do have a couple of regular sellers I use for my Revoltech & Transformer pieces but they don't carry much of the SoC or Getter stuff so if you do have good sellers to look at for the goodness then that'd be a help

Will be keeping my eye out though & hopefully they'll produce a few more for the series would love a Grendizer or Gaiking with the same quality as that Getter you have there.

Lol is the build really that good on Getter then??
                                I loves my Revoltech stuff so for it to nock them off the perch it will definitely be special

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X