Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Liger Mirage winging its way from japan as we speak, well its diecast plus the van/fiona/zeke figures would be nice, early xmas pressie, did i say Christmas oops.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
      Blade Liger Mirage winging its way from japan as we speak, well its diecast plus the van/fiona/zeke figures would be nice, early xmas pressie, did i say Christmas oops.
      Lol you & me are going to have words for dropping the "C" word in there

Will it be opened before that dreaded day (I'm not saying it, I swear I'm not)

Would like to see some proper pics.

Neil

Comment

Indeed, the Kotobukiya Zoids kits need a bit of work to get them looking nice (much like Gundams) but I'd expect the Yamato Liger to have a high quality finish straight out of the box. I much prefer the proportions on it to the HMM Liger as well. It should actually be posable without springing to pieces as well. The price is a killer though.

Comment

Lol I remember my days with the zoids of old, your right they just wouldn't stay together.

Just ordered myself this bad boy to go with the other statues I have...

Not due till early next year but looks freaking awesome.
          Will go very well with the Arkham Asylum statue I've ordered that's due later this month

Neil

Comment

Must have been the way you built them mate! The tomy variety are solid as a rock - rubber caps see to that. It's the koto ones I'm talking about. Some glueing may be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              Must have been the way you built them mate! The tomy variety are solid as a rock - rubber caps see to that. It's the koto ones I'm talking about. Some glueing may be required.
              Lol most likely...I was a mere child at the time so my ham fisted attempts at building them most likely meant they fell apart more than they should have

Comment

Bandai GFF Metal Composite 0 Gundam

Due late october around £62
                Last edited by MisterBubbles; 03-09-2010, 14:11.

Comment

Whats the piccie of mister bubbles??

Appears broked on my pooty

Neil

EDIT - Ooooh pretty
                  Last edited by Soundwave; 03-09-2010, 14:27.

Comment

Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Mazinkaiser SKL (Skull)

Comment

Not fussed on the Maizinkaiser, but that Gundam's really smart, Mr. B!

So, do you make any of them yourself?
                      Do you have the marker set to emphasise the joints?!

It's pretty painstaking work!

Here's a pic I took at the Bandai Museum whilst it was open in Tokyo:

Comment

All gundam metal composite are for lazy gits like mysef QC, as they come complete , no building necessary, ive ordered the GFF Metal Composite 0 Gundam, to go with my 2 other's , im looking to get all the metal composite of gumdam, but the prices are usually high.

Comment

Valkyria Chronicles Selvaria Bles Valkyria Ver.

Comment

Valkyria Chronicles Alicia Melchiott Complete Figure[Kotobukiya]

Comment

Nice one Bubbles - MOINK!!!1 WANT

Comment

Just seen these hovering about on the Sideshow website think they would be a must for any Akira fan...not cheap though...Figures are $150 & $200 while the bike is an eyewatering $420

Anywho onto the pics...

Kaneda:

Tetsuo:

Kaneda's Bike:

Wish I had the cash

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X