Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be praying that nothing snaps when i shove the 5 kits together lol, comes with an action base as when fully transformed it needs a support stand. The only thing missing off it so far is the stickers with the lettering & stuff on, they will look horrible if i add them as the adhesive is weak so they peel up at the edges especially now i have painted, going to save them all & maybe one day find someone to scan them into a image file then print them onto water slide decal paper, least they will stick properly then. Used the grand total of 1 sticker from the sheet for keroro's tiny mouth & that was it as it was so small that it'll never peel up.

Comment

That looks a ton of fun to build.
      Got the MG Hi-Nu Gundam today...camera batteries are dead so photos will come later :P

Comment

Kotobukiya have prepared the black version of the Hittekai Ginkei plastic kit, the 2P ship in Ikaruga. Out in May 2013.

Comment

Finally sorted some quick pics out... first up my Koto Black Batman

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            Finally sorted some quick pics out... first up my Koto Black Batman

Looks awesome!!

I got my one for Christmas but as with everything else he's still in his cardboard prison lol

I love the pose he will look sweet when I finally get that Batman display sorted sometime this year.

Congrats on him.

Neil

Comment

Next is my Bishoujo Powergirl

And the money shot...

Comment

Yeah, love the Batman one, perfect for the type I wanted. Sits well with Iron Man meaning the illusive one now is Superman

Comment

Bishoujo Harley next...

Huntress is in the post

Comment

Bishoujo Asuka now...

And the money shot...

Once Huntress arrives that should be it till March when Jaycee is supposed to be out

Comment

BOOBS.

Nice pick ups dude!

Comment

Hopefully Huntress should arrive very soon, her baps are even bigger

Comment

LOL wonder if it will come with a support stand to prop up said boobs

Kochikame Ryo figure finally shipped from Amiami so im looking forward to that arriving, in the meantime shall get more frogs completed lol

Comment

What does your wife think about your little collection, CTN?

Comment

She's reasonbly ok with the DC ones but absolutely detests the Tekken ones. But then again she likes Housewives of New York so which one is really in bad taste

Comment

It's quite funny, I really don't like 'racy' figures, but my girlfriend has tonnes of quite rude ones. No-one believes me when I say the more offensive ones aren't mine

I paid up for my Dark Souls elite knight statue yesterday, now I get excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X