This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    It's quite funny, I really don't like 'racy' figures, but my girlfriend has tonnes of quite rude ones. No-one believes me when I say the more offensive ones aren't mine

I paid up for my Dark Souls elite knight statue yesterday, now I get excited!
    Ohhhh! Well done.

Copious amount of pics are required when you finally get him!

Comment

Just when you thought you might all get a break from frogs, another kit was painted & put together lol. Todays kit was the rather cute Pururu, the added fun of this kit is the fact she can pose with other kits in the series & borrow bits from them like Garuru's wing pack. The emblems & eyes were a bugger to paint.

Comment

Fully armoured Sinanju leg VS skeleton only. I've only drybrushed/lined the skeleton with black but unlike many Zeon suits the inner mechanisms don't show up too much...just when you bend the leg you see the knee. I've painted the decorations win gold and matte black instead of using the provided stickers.

The lateral thrusters can be rotate and moved

And Hi-Nu:

Comment

Love these building thread guys!

Comment

Hahaha that's great!

Comment

While the gold paint on the Sinanju dried, I started the Hi Nu...biggest surprise is that the inner frame is not the usual dark (or light) grey but gun metal and many thrusters and "hidden" external parts (like the skirts' inner pieces) are silver.

Second surprise is how small the Hi Nu is

The Sinanju's torso is almost as tall as the whole model! It's also a tad shorter than the Nu ver.Ka.

Comment

Since the renewal versions of the DX Chogokin 1/60 Macross Frontier Valkyries came out people seem to dismiss the original releases but they are still fantastic figures and i picked this up brand new with the super parts for a ridiculous price!

Comment

I got this back on the 10th of Jan but have only just got round to getting some pics.

So here we got he Bowen Designs Club Exclusive - Eternity Bust - 266/350.

Its a masterpiece, the paints are amazing and the whole thing is made from a clear resin and looks amazing with a light behind it, seriously the bust that all other Bowen busts will be compared to!

And a group shot for those wondering about scale.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 21-01-2013, 11:09.

Comment

Heres my Haunt statue i picked up a couple of weeks ago. It rotates 360 so you can pose him and always have the sigs at the front, very cool!

Comment

A post from me that doesn't have Keroro characters in it hehe. Today my SHFiguarts Ryotsu Kankichi figure arrived from AmiAmi, pleased with both the detail & the quality, comes with a crazy amount of hands & heads plus some fun props. Look forward to properly posing him & doing some better pics later.

Ah wish they made more Kochikame figures, so many great character in that series.

Comment

I recently picked up a Hot Toys Aliens Corporal Hicks. Very impressive detail ... apart from the face ... he doesn't look an awful lot like Michael Biehn

Comment

?125 from play.com. Their recent sale had some ridiculously cheap prices and this was one i picked up for myself.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 25-01-2013, 12:45.

Comment

Oof, he's pretty f'ing awesome! And of course he is no longer available

Comment

Looks like my wish of more figuarts characters from the Kochikame universe is coming true as they are releasing Ohara Daijirou, sadly it's a Tamashii web exclusive meaning i can't get it from most regular places. Still i'll get my hands on it one way or another when it's released in march, will go perfectly with Ryotsu to harass him when slacking off hehe.

Comment

Bowen Hulk Variant arrived today!

Everyone is saying OMG HE'S HUGE and they are totally right lol he's massive! Face sculpt is also perfect for me, this is pretty much the hulk i have been waiting for!

If anyone wants to see him next to a normal sized/12 inch Bowen let me know and i'll take one.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 28-01-2013, 13:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X