This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my SOC Shin Mazinger Z with GOD SCRANDER today

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 18-10-2010, 01:58.

Comment

Does that thing transform into a giant hand?!

Handy! >_<

Does anybody know where to get cheap Gundam kits from? TK Maxx used to have some a year-or-so back? I'm not really fussed on which ones they are, I just enjoy popping together the kits!

Are there any similar Transformers kits (G1) that you pop together?

Maybe I should have posted this in the guilty pleasures thread?!

Comment

Model Zone are a smallish chain of model shops and they sometimes have cheap Gundam kits in.

Comment

Thanks Chopemon! The nearest one to me is in Dudley, so might make a trip out one weekend.

Right, I took some snaps of the robo-tat I've managed to sneak into the house...

I tried colouring the joints for the first time on this one and it gives it more definition, but it's far from a pro-job.

This gashapon I picked up in Japan guards the bathroom:

I picked up this sniper for cheap from Memorabilia.

This is the next one I've got to put together. It's from Super Robot Wars and I picked it up from Nostalgia and Comics.

I'm quite happy just browsing Hobby Japan. This is January's issue that I got from Forbidden Planet.

M-O helps tidy up in the kitchen.

Eventually I'll have a shelf of monsters destroying monuments I've visted!

Fist-shaking badguys.

Sorry, here's a couple of Myclone Transformers.

Comment

4 lost planet 2 VS are getting released
            Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Pre-order Due for release on 28/05/2010 @ &#163;32.99
            Last edited by MisterBubbles; 16-05-2010, 00:08.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Obama Figure?!

Comment

This was just announced by Kotobukiya -

The caption at the top reads "The Dark Continent's Mobile Fortress" - heheh, I love it!

Also rumours from a convention held at the weekend are that they will be making an HMM Liger Zero and Blade Liger Mirage. The Mirage is one of my favourite cats but I think they have enough felines in the line-up already...

Comment

Came across this ebay store whilst looking at G.I.T.S. merchandise.

It's a Jap store that has Rare/classic model kits of all sorts, including a fair amount of mecha.

Comment

*Muramasa: The Demon Blade 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Momohime
                      Muramasa: The Demon Blade 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Momohime (Re-Run)Official Muramasa: The Demon Blade FigureHeight: approx. 210mmLimited availabilityColorful, exquisitely sculpted and dynamic, Alter's Momohime is a must-have for all collectors. Possessed by the ghost of Jinkurou the swordsman, Momohime is a key player character in Oboromuramasa. Sheathing and unsheating swords are powerful skills in the game; this figure brings out the speed and the power of the move. Painted in soft colors, Momohime resembles a flower petal floating gently into the running stream. The water between the rocks are made of transparent material, shine a light on ...
                      Last edited by MisterBubbles; 23-05-2010, 22:36.

Comment

Was just browsing Egay & stumbled across these awesome looking new SOC style figures...

Getter Robo:

Mazinger:

Not cheap at well over ?200 each but the detail & accessories are amazing.

Neil

Comment

I cant stand these Fewture ones at all, they are basically modern takes on the old designs and i personally think they look terrible. The face on that thing up there is NOT Mazinger Z in my mind!

They have been around for a few years but have been re-released a couple of times now.

Coming to me very soon though is Max Factorys Max Gokin Mazinkaiser!

Looks amazing, the wing span is so impressive just like the anime.

It even comes with White Gloves for handling! lol

I doubt they will fit my man hands though....

They also do an amazing Godannar with the biggest best sword ever.....hes next on my list.

Yes that is his sword behind him...

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 26-05-2010, 23:22.

Comment

Much are these 2 sexy beasts and where from ND?
                            Last edited by MisterBubbles; 26-05-2010, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                              Much are these 2 sexy beasts and where from ND?
                              I just use Ebay, usually a Hong Kong seller ( usually better than sellers over here anyway ). Mazinkaiser is around ?120 - ?150, Godannar around ?200.

Search for Max Gokin or Max Factory Mazinkaiser/Godannar.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                                I cant stand these Fewture ones at all, they are basically modern takes on the old designs and i personally think they look terrible. The face on that thing up there is NOT Mazinger Z in my mind!

They have been around for a few years but have been re-released a couple of times now.

Coming to me very soon though is Max Factorys Max Gokin Mazinkaiser!

Looks amazing, the wing span is so impressive just like the anime.

It even comes with White Gloves for handling! lol

I doubt they will fit my man hands though....

They also do an amazing Godannar with the biggest best sword ever.....hes next on my list.

Yes that is his sword behind him...

I just did a sex wee

They are amazing

Would love to add them to the collection, shame they are a tad past any budget I have at the moment.

I understand what you mean on the Fewture Mazinger...I hadn't really looked that closely at the face but he looks wrong now you mention it.
                                Will stick to the SOC stuff or should I ever get the cash one of those ones that you linked to.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X