X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Future Hoverboard

Comment

Today's shots... I finally took a quick couple of pics of my G1 Transformer collection:

Comment

Awesome stuff CTN they look sweet
        Congrats on the collection

In my news I've had notification today that Joker PF is due for shipping in 23 days!

Not long to go can't wait

Neil

EDIT - Just saw you picked up Stepper (Target Master Jazz) was gonna grab him myself at one point he does look sweet congrats on grabbing him as well
        Last edited by Soundwave; 19-07-2012, 09:58.

Comment

Cheers Everything's arrived now and for the time being I'm going to leave them alone. I'll try and upload some pics of the Alternators. I'm pretty much focused back on the Marvel/DC lines now

Comment

Some new stuff revealed

Comment

Terrys face looks off but loving the effect parts.

Modern Cable i will be ordering! Although i did ask RB to lighten his costume a little, the blue is way too dark.

So many people on a couple of forums have been waiting on the Syco Hulk and i think it just looks plain bad lol.
              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 19-07-2012, 16:55.

Comment

I take back the face comment, the other face looks great here! Glad this thing is making it out at least, i remember posting initial pics of him sometime last year.

The pose-ability looks awesome, can't wait to see who else makes it out.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 19-07-2012, 16:55.

Comment

Bugger, the Koto Iron Man Mark VII has been delayed till end of August.

Comment

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a giant mutated pteranodon? Yes. Yes it is. Its S.H.MonsterArts Rodan

Got this on Friday hot off the presses! My 2nd entry into the MonsterArts line and its impressing me more and more. While i wasn't totally enthused about getting Rodan i picked him up anyway since he was only 2500 yen and boy am i glad i went ahead. Not only is the actual Rodan figure really nice but the wealth of extras he comes with is very impressive. Lets count up whats in the box:

1 x Rodan
                    3 x Glittery stands, 2 with logos!
                    3 x Pose-able rods for the stands
                    1 x Stand part for standing.
                    1 x Stand for flying
                    1 x Beam effect for Rodan
                    1 x Damaged Mecha Godzilla head
                    1 x Red beam effect for Godzilla

Not my Pic but to give you an idea

Quite the pretty little package for 2500 yen! I must say i think its great that Bandai went ahead and included the stands for Rodan because he would be no fun without them and then to include pieces for Mecha Godzilla and Godzilla so you can pretty much recreate the end fight from movie is just fantastic! Its also a fantastic marketing scheme lol as it really encourages you to pick up the other pieces, i really really want Godzilla now so i can utilize that red beam effect!

Such love and attention to detail for a minor character i cannot wait to see how Ghidorah comes out and hoping the line just gets stronger from here on out! Now wheres my Godzilla 2K and Gigan!!

Again not my pic but so you can see the Red beam effect part, i will be picking up a Godzilla real soon now lol

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 22-07-2012, 20:19.

Comment

Can't decide if this is pure awesome or just awesome - MH Nendroid!

Comment

The Hulk Maquette is now up for pre order from SSC.

Price $649.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                          The Hulk Maquette is now up for pre order from SSC.

Price $649.99.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...9&ref=home_new
                          I like that but too much for me...especially with the money I'm already spending lol

Would make a great centre piece though

Neil

Comment

Apparently the Joker that was seen at this years SDCC was a production piece. See if you can spot the difference between last years proto and this year production piece.

Proto

Production

The waist coat and purple cost stick out for me. Deffo think the purple coat looked better on the proto as rougher material compared to the suede look on the production piece. People are saying the arm positions have been changed slightly too. Still looks awesome though!

Not long now.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Apparently the Joker that was seen at this years SDCC was a production piece. See if you can spot the difference between last years proto and this year production piece.

Proto

Production

The waist coat and purple cost stick out for me. Deffo think the purple coat looked better on the proto as rougher material compared to the suede look on the production piece. People are saying the arm positions have been changed slightly too. Still looks awesome though!

Not long now.
                              Yeah the jacket & waistcoat do look a little different.

It's probably just the angle of the second photo but it also looks a little like the angle of the head may have changed as well & like you said the hands may be repositioned slightly.
                              His left hand looks like it's pointing downwards a little more than the proto.

But yep not long now...should be with me by the end of August...can't wait

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X