Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hulk model would be brilliant but at $650 there's just no chance. My wait continues.

Comment

This Hulk model fits my budget a bit better:

However, this one fits my skillset...

Comment

Second MH Nendoroid incoming, this time female character in whatever armour this is.

Anywa, on Akibahobby there are articles and tons on photos from Wonder Fest 2012.

Do want.

Comment

There's pictures of two Bayonetta figures doing the rounds, also early models of Jude (Tales of Xillia) + Raven (Tales of Vesperia)... want.

My black repaint of Solange (Code of Princess) is arriving v shortly, and Rita Mordio has arrived too. Really need to get the new flat sorted so I can stop just amassing unboxed figures!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
            I take back the face comment, the other face looks great here! Glad this thing is making it out at least, i remember posting initial pics of him sometime last year.

The pose-ability looks awesome, can't wait to see who else makes it out.

Awesome! My fave SNK Character can finally get onto the shelf alongside Kyo and Iori!!

Comment

Here's the prototype Bayonetta

Also kind of cool d00d

Comment

That Bayonetta looks like it has the potential to be awesome.

Comment

Sweet, sweet Cerberus (from R-Type Delta and Final) resin model kit

So many models, so little time, even less money!

Comment

GP03 Girl on preorder at AmiAmi...

GET!

Comment

Can't quite believe this but someone on SSF has received his Joker PF already!!!

He looks pretty sweet & QC (on this one at least) looks fine...hope some more start appearing soon as the pics aren't the best (someone used the Flash!! lol)...

Can't wait for mine

Neil

Comment

Want the etna figure

Comment

Praise the Sun!

And looks like a Figma (or similar poseable skeleton).

Comment

Been pretty quiet for me recently but i have over the last few weeks gone a bit Kamen Rider nuts lol. I always swore i wouldn't get into Kamen Rider as its such a big franchise with many many series spreading over many many years like Ultraman but then i thought pfft and decided to start watching them .....and of course with watching them come the figures lol

So you know when i was posting loads of Ultra-Act Ultraman figures at one point? Expect the same amount of Figuarts Kamen Riders lol. I'm not going mad but i do have a few coming.

The only thing i had recently was this:

Which i have to say is probably the best looking Goku i have seen in statue/figure form lol

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Been pretty quiet for me recently but i have over the last few weeks gone a bit Kamen Rider nuts lol. I always swore i wouldn't get into Kamen Rider as its such a big franchise with many many series spreading over many many years like Ultraman but then i thought pfft and decided to start watching them .....and of course with watching them come the figures lol

So you know when i was posting loads of Ultra-Act Ultraman figures at one point? Expect the same amount of Figuarts Kamen Riders lol. I'm not going mad but i do have a few coming.

The only thing i had recently was this:

Which i have to say is probably the best looking Goku i have seen in statue/figure form lol
                              Lol mental case
                              Never seen the Kamen Rider stuff myself but the figures I've seen look awesome...your usual super posey stuff
                              Look forward to the pics.

Had an Email from Sideshow today...Joker's being processed on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously cannot wait.
                              On the 1st September it will have been a year since I pre-ordered him

On a side note my Brothers birthday present has shipped from Big Bad Toy Store today...SDCC Exclusive Figuarts Gohan...shame I can't do anything with it till November

Neil

Comment

These classic turtles look nice, especially as I never could get the original toys when they first came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X