This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
    Wow, I asked about Ratchet in this thread, all I want next is Wheeljack.Soundwave is great!!
    Lol & then you can buy the Ark Playset & have Ratchet & Wheeljack set up repairing the rest of the autobots...

I'd like to see them do some more figures.
    Personally I'm hoping for Mirage, Hound & Sideswipe.

The 3rd Party scene is definitely where it's at.

Neil

Comment

Mirage always cracks me up as a concept. He's meant to be the stealthy Autobot spy and he disguises himself as an F1 car. Cause you see loads of those on the roads of the US don't you?

Comment

Lol yeah I know most unconvincing alternate mode ever really.

At least everyone else looks like something you'd see fairly regularly.

Comment

I would have killed for an Ark playset like that when I were a lad.

Comment

Not my pic, but this bad boy turned up today. Action figure sized but very nice:

Comment

I always wondered why the Runners in ZOE ever bothered having legs, its not like they can ever stand on them is it?

Comment

It's the dodgy literal 'cock'pits that raise the biggest eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                  I would have killed for an Ark playset like that when I were a lad.
                  Yeah me too.

If I had the space to make a proper display I'd still buy it now.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Is it me, or are the Left and Right speakers labelled the wrong way round?

Other than that, they all look mint. Huffer looks surprisingly cute in truck form.
                    You can get them from iGear.

Neil, have you ever tried making the papercraft model of Soundwave?

You could always make your own transforming costume...

Did I ever post this awesome t-shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Lol yeah I know most unconvincing alternate mode ever really. At least everyone else looks like something you'd see fairly regularly.

It's probably because Teletraan 1 was running a very early proto-type of Windows. Until service pack 9 it wouldn't have realised that F1 cars aren't very good disguises.

Also, I want that 'Touch' t-shirt ASAP. Where do they sell it?

BTW, when 'The Touch' started up in Boogie Nights, the first time I watched it, I was confused. A bit of me died that day.

Comment

Anyone use MANDARAKE online? http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/

My friend uses it all the time for his countless Revoltech.

He used it and nabbed this Iroha Umegiri (of beatmania IIDX) model for 3000 yen + 800 yen postage - which works out at about ?26. The cheapest I've seen on eBay is ?20 postage alone plus ?54 for the actual model. For my birthday to boot!

They mark down too.. Worth a look for UK users perhaps!
                        Last edited by speedlolita; 27-07-2011, 01:40.

Comment

Anyone know what the plastic coin is for that comes with Revoltech stuff? Anything worth bothering with? My Jehuty came with one saying 10 Revoltech Points

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Anyone use MANDARAKE online? http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/
                            Lots of stuff and great prices, thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Is it me, or are the Left and Right speakers labelled the wrong way round?

Other than that, they all look mint. Huffer looks surprisingly cute in truck form.
                              You can get them from iGear.

Neil, have you ever tried making the papercraft model of Soundwave?

You could always make your own transforming costume...

Did I ever post this awesome t-shirt?
                              Your right they do look the wrong way round so hopefully they'll rectify that before it's released.
                              Yeah I ordered Huffer & Seaspray direct from iGear...stupid cheap @ $15 each...even the useless Bayformers cost more than that.

Oh dear that Papercraft is the nuts...will investigate that a bit more I think.

Lol I don't think even I'm obsessed enough to go down the costume route

And I seriously WANT that T-Shirt.
                              Any ideas where they are from??

Neil

Comment

This came in the post today;

Comment

Working...
                                X