Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Can't seem to D/L anything today. Everything fails continuously.
    I've been able to install new apps on my HTC Desire, but both my Desire and partner's Sony X10 fail to download Android Market updates over both Wi-Fi and the Mobile Network. They've been like this for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      Can't seem to D/L anything today. Everything fails continuously.

Yeah, I had that issue yesterday with my desire, but I put it down to my having to do a hard reset and it borking my phone.

Comment

Anyone tried Reckless Racing. Think Super Sprint, but with a twist of Cleatus from the Simpsons. Very impressed with it graphically. A bit rough around the edges though.

Comment

Got a LG Shine Plus the other day. Awesome stuff.
          Also the Archos 101 is out November 8th which makes me VERY happy.

Comment

I got the Desire HD the other week great phone

couple of great games i have found since getting it

City Jump
            Hyper Jump
            Super Tumble
            Drop

Comment

FINALLY managed to download Angry Birds on marketplace after the search function kept on bringing up fake ****. I'm convinced that if the game didn't appear on the 'featured' page I'd have never found it

Very nice little game and a real bargain for free.

Comment

Air Control Lite (FREE)

I do love my air traffic controller games.

Comment

I installed SlideIT yesterday and although it's great, my battery is getting hammered since it has been on my Desire. It does have a constant running service, but I didn't expect a keyboard to affect the battery like it is. It's not appearing in the partial wake list though.

Comment

Notion Ink Adam has gone pre order, and they start shipping 6th january 2011 ,

Pixel Qi LCD, Wifi +3G$549.99 - sold out
                    Pixel Qi LCD, Wifi only $499.45 - sold out
                    Backlit LCD, Wifi + 3G Ships 6 to 8 weeks$425.33
                    Backlit LCD, Wifi only Ships 6 to 8 weeks$375.33

Nice prices and can see this hammering Apple, i want one asap.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                      Archos 101: 10.1" Capacitive Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet

?299 for 16Gb in october , great price
                      My 8GB was $299 +tax and shipping
                      It's my toy of choice.

Comment

Wi-fi only?

Comment

Yep. Fine by me. Mainly use it to stream anime off my desktop and read ebooks.

Comment

Can't wait for this DC emu to be released properly: http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/15/a...o-preview-sti/

Is anyone having problems with Angry Birds Seasons being slow to load each map on their phone? The original was very smooth but they've messed this up bad.

Comment

It does take a while to get each new level, think it's calling for data to 'unlock' it each time a new level is available.

I think it's rubbish. The snow blocks that don't fall down ruin it for me really.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                                Can't wait for this DC emu to be released properly: http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/15/a...o-preview-sti/

Is anyone having problems with Angry Birds Seasons being slow to load each map on their phone? The original was very smooth but they've messed this up bad.
                                If my E4400@3GHz had problems with NullDC I highly doubt there's any point even bothering with it on android.

Comment

Working...
                                X